Sunday, September 16, 2012

They Were on Sale


It's Mallomar season! Some people think of late September as the time autumn rolls in for the Northern Hemisphere, but others of us think of the chocolate that comes with cool weather, which means Nabisco brings back Mallomars, that amazing confection of dark chocolate, marshmallow, and flat cookie bottom. And when they return, one of the local supermarkets runs a special. I've got enough to get me through the next few weeks. :)



Feeling: happy

~~~o0o~~~

2 comments:

  1. Atta girl! Now that's how one prepares for autumn. Love me some Mallomars. In Canada we have slight variations called Dream Puffs and Viva Puffs. I think Tunnock's Teacakes (UK) are similar too (and are my fave). The slight variations between the countries don't really matter much: just can't go wrong with chocolate, marshmallow and a cookie bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Years ago, there were also Sprinkles cookies. I don't recall what company made them, but they had marshmallows on chocolate cookie bottoms and were covered on top with chocolate sprinkles. I sure do miss them. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!