Friday, August 31, 2012

Almost as Good as Chocolate


I should make it clear that I am not a chocolate snob. I love chocolate, it's true, but I have a fondness for vanilla, as well. I'll happily eat either flavor ice cream, though chocolate chip ice cream combines both flavors to perfection. Malteds, however, I prefer in chocolate.

I rarely like other flavor ice creams. Ices, yes. It's hard to beat a creamsicle, that confection made with vanilla ice cream and orange ices or orange sherbet. But for a while now, I've been wanting to taste Wafels & Dinges' spekuloos ice cream. I love the spekuloos spread on a waffle, but ice cream? Does that gingery flavor translate properly to the cold and creamy? I can now say that yes, yes, it does, to perfection. Spekuloos ice cream in a hard waffle cone coated inside with dark chocolate. Really, what could be better? Not much I can think of.

Spekuloos Ice Cream Cone

Spekuloos Ice Cream with Gingery Chunks

Showing Off the Dark Chocolate Coating the Inside of the Cone


Feeling: content

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!