Saturday, July 07, 2012

Housekeeping


I updated the Chocolate Links page, removing broken links (L.A. Burdick Chocolate seems broken, but I'm leaving it until I can check it again in a few days.) and adding a couple of new ones. One new one is pretty cool: Historical Chocolate Co. which will reproduce US Landmarks and Monuments in chocolate. I know! Pretty cool, right?

I was sad to see many of the other chocolate bloggers have quit. *sniff* I left a couple on the list because their archives include recipes that might be worth checking out. I think I've been able to maintain this blog for, uh, 8 years now (starting back on AOL in March 2004) by not just blogging about chocolate. And by sharing photos I've taken of chocolate even if I don't have anything interesting to say about them. Making folks drool is sufficient. ;)

If you know of a good chocolate company not on the list, let me know in the comments. Let's try to not spam the place, 'kay? Thanks. :)

Feeling: mellow

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!