Saturday, January 07, 2012

Adjustment Takes Time


Retirement will take some getting used to. I keep thinking I'm on vacation and will have to go back to work soon. And I've had 3 work related dreams in the last 10 days, which is 2 more than I had in all the rest of 2011! I don't miss working -- really! But I do miss the routine. As soon as I can settle into a new routine, I think the dreams will go away. I hope, because they've been unsettling.

If you're so inclined, you can read my thoughts about it being the 100th anniversary of the birth of cartoonist Charles Addams.

Feeling: calm

~~~o0o~~~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. I hope you can, too. I wish everyone who wants to retire can do so while they're still young enough to enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!