Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ventura Highway


Hubby and I went to see America at Westbury. They're one of my favorite bands; I've loved them since their first record, so it's been a while, 4 decades plus, actually. Last night, they mixed in some Christmas songs, including ones they wrote, which were really nice, and at the end, they tossed mini candy canes into the audience. I got one, but as you can see, it wasn't intact. :(
Broken Candy Cane
Opening for America was Jim Messina, of Loggins & Messina fame. He was very good, as was his band.

Unfortunately, I somehow managed to forget my little Point&Shoot camera, so no concert pics this time. :( :(

But that didn't change the fact that the concert, billed as the Holiday Harmony tour concert, was awesome.

Feeling: mellow

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!