Monday, September 05, 2011

Truly Amazing Teeny Tiny Linkage


The dollhouse and miniatures collector in me couldn't resist checking out these links: These mini cities are full of awesome. These tiny cities are pretty good, too. These mini books are nice. I've got at least one fully miniaturized book. They tend to be expensive, so usually, I settle for mini books with miniaturized covers but blank pages. And of course, dollhouses, including Colleen Moore's Fairy Castle in the Chicago Museum of Science & Industry. One of these days, I'll visit Chicago and see it. Links found on Lists Galore.

And here are some flickr groups specializing in creative photography of tiny figures: Life in MiniatureLittle People, Tiny People, and my own Itty Bitty set of pics.



Feeling: mellow

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!