Thursday, July 21, 2011

Funny Forwards


We all get 'em. Emails friends forward to us. Sometimes, we're getting in on the first batch, and sometimes, the history of forwards is longer than the actual email. A friend forwarded a batch of Adult Truths, most of which I'd heard before. But these are the ones that are my favorites/tickled me the most, so I'm sharing 'em.



  • Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
  • You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. 
  • Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
  • I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger. 
  • Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.



That second one usually happens to me about 5 minutes into the workday.

The hunger/boredom dilemma is one I seem to wrestle with constantly.

Went to noon Mets game. Temp in the 90s. I think my brain melted.


Feeling: sweaty



~~~o0o~~~

1 comment:

  1. That is so true. Boredom leads to hunger- fact!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!