We all get 'em. Emails friends forward to us. Sometimes, we're getting in on the first batch, and sometimes, the history of forwards is longer than the actual email. A friend forwarded a batch of Adult Truths, most of which I'd heard before. But these are the ones that are my favorites/tickled me the most, so I'm sharing 'em.
- Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
- You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
- Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
- I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
- Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
That second one usually happens to me about 5 minutes into the workday.
The hunger/boredom dilemma is one I seem to wrestle with constantly.
Went to noon Mets game. Temp in the 90s. I think my brain melted.