Sunday, June 05, 2011

Bad Allergies


Feh. Good weather can be deadly. Seriously, the weather this week turned gorgeous, with bright sun and lots of dry wind, which whipped up pollens in a frenzy and I think most of them went into my nose and eyes and I spent most of 3 days blowing my nose and looking like I was crying. Humidity has now returned, however, and the wind died down, so I can breathe easier and feel almost human again. This must be the worst allergy season ever.

I have chocolate I need to take pics of, so maybe I'll get that done this week. A yummy task, to be sure!

Feeling: not as lousy as yesterday

~~~o0o~~~

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:57 PM

    Oh while browsing quickly through your blog I saw your cluster map. I have to say I am sure I accessed your blog during the two years I spent in Prague (Czech Republic) and I think also during the time I worked in Kosovo (could be part of Serbia if you believe the Serbs but an independant country if you believe the albanians) so you can put another couple of pins into the map :-)

    Fretherne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:59 PM

    I haven't read your blog for a while and I am still amazed how you can find something new to say about chocolate everytime.

    I think last time I read it you had some nasty intestinal problem defying diagnosis. Sorry I can't resist saying this

    It's alimentary Dr Watson, alimentary.

    sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't looked at that map thingie in ages. I wasn't sure it was still operational. I'm rather lazy in keeping track of the widget thingies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And lol on the pun.

    And there's never an end to what can be said about chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!