Friday, April 15, 2011

Forgive Me, Blogosphere


It's been 5 days since my last post. Egads. I've been missing more days than not lately and I have no excuse. Not a good one, anyway. Call me lazy. Call me forgetful. But don't call me late for dinner. Okay, bad joke. Also, a very old joke. And I wish someone would call me for dinner because that would mean someone other than me would be making it.

Yes, I'm rambling. It's been one of "those" weeks. Anyone who has had "one of 'those' weeks" ever will know what I mean. This morning, for example, the library's public computer management system was under the mistaken impression it worked in a different branch. Rebooting fixed the problem, but I could empathize with it. Somedays, I wish I worked elsewhere. Still, I do love my work. It's the craziness that sometimes gets to me. Anyone who deals regularly with the public will know what I mean by "the craziness." I just got off the phone with someone who actually asked how she'd go about coming into the library. I suggested she just come in. Then she asked what she probably meant to ask from the start: What hours is the library open?

Nothing chocolicious to report. I have finished eating my pre-Passover Peeps. So far, I haven't met a marshmallow I didn't like.

I am also unexpectedly sad by ABC canceling All My Children and One Life to Live. I used to watch both shows, back in the '70s and '80s. I haven't seen them in decades now, but it's sad to know daytime soaps are nearly extinct. Truly the end of an era is upon us.

Feeling:  weary

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!