Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ghiradelli Chocolate Comparison Taste Test


Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate
 Hubby gave me a Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Tasters Package, so I decided to try a bite of each in succession. The 60 per cent cacao is divine. Smooth, melt-in-your-mouth chocoliciousness. Hands down, my favorite of the three.

The 72 per cent is also good, very rich, but just at the edge of my dark chocolate bitterness tolerance level. One of these would last me for a while.

The 86 per cent is beyond my chocolate zone. I much prefer dark chocolate to the too sweet milk chocolate, but I do have my limits. This was just too dry and overwhelming. I barely finished half the square.

Feeling: chocolicious

~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!