Monday, October 11, 2010

Holiday Treats


Okay, so Columbus Day isn't exactly an eating holiday, but as I'm home cleaning rather than engaging in the more traditional shopping or going to the movies for the holiday activity, I thought I'd take a break from the drudgery and post some fun stuff.

I was rather busy the last 3 days, attending NY Comic Con, then uploading my pics to flickr at night. Here are a few shots of costumes I saw at the con.





I chose this argyle pattern because it was chocolatey, but I do like what it "means." ;)


You Are Intellectual




You are beyond smart - you're incredibly brainy. You love to think.

Ideas fascinate you, and you've been known to be quite bookish.



You are thoughtful and studious. You are always looking to take things to a deeper level.

You are also quite creative, though most of your creativity takes place inside your own head.

And finally, thanks to Generator Blog, I was able to obtain this needed prescription. You can get one, too!


Feeling: mellow


~~~o0o~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!