I found this on Sweet Memes. Before I start this, I have to say that it's really hard for me to pick favorites, of anything, especially of TV shows. And to be limited to six!? Ack. But anyway, there goes.
List 6 of your favorite television shows.
This varies from month to month, or rather half-season to half-season. And I'll assume this is for current shows, not old faves like The Man from UNCLE. And I can't include any new shows yet as I haven't seen any. Although I suspect the new Hawaii 5-0 will be a contender, once I get to watch the tape tonight. I was watching the season premiere of Castle last night. [Update: I did watch Hawaii 5-0 tonight and it was great. Definitely on my list of faves.]
At the moment:
Shows I hate leaving out: Human Target, Caprica, Stargate: Universe, How I Met Your Mother, The Good Wife, Burn Notice, Bones, Dexter, Sanctuary, Dr. Who, and Torchwood and Primeval (both of which will be back!).
1. Who is your favorite character from #2? Castle, of course. And that's only partly because the incredible Nathan Fillion is playing him.
2. Who is your least favorite character from #4? No one. I love 'em all. Every one of those wonderful, quirky characters rocks.
3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include? I guess if Gibbs and his team needed to consult a psychic, Allison would be the best one to approach. Which would require a trip to Phoenix. And we know how much Tony loves road trips, though not as much to places without lots of sexy women lying around the beach in a bikini.
4. Who is your favorite [relation]ship from #6? There really aren't many, but Micah and Pete are really good partners. And the curmudgeonly uncle/wacky niece relationship between Artie and Claudia is fun.
5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be? I think Provenza and Mrs. Fredericks would be a hoot together. Provenza would definitely meet his match, or his better.
6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do? Character or actor? If character, Eliot, cuz he's so sexy. Actor, Christian Kane who plays him because he's hot, and I'd have him sing to me.
7. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change? Nothing. The joy of my favorite shows is that I enjoy them for what they are and how they can surprise me without pissing me off. Much. ;) So far, Castle has been on target.
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them: Well, it's mostly got family relationships. Aside from Allison and her husband, Joe, there's all the sibling rivalries going on among the 3 daughters. But Allison and her boss have a really nice working relationship I enjoy watching.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be? Brenda from The Closer. Gibbs from NCIS can take care of himself and would probably have to rescue me and Brenda because I can't swim.
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose? I actually don't pay attention to the order in the credits. A lot of that is negotiated by their contracts, so it's not anything that really matters to me.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be? Back when I wrote fanfic, I might've been able to come up with something interesting, but my mind doesn't work that way, so I'll say I'd write myself in as a Mary Sue who gets to save the day with her requisite bobby pin.
12. What happens in your favorite episode of show #2? Here's where I can't pick faves comes in. Plus, I really don't remember individual episodes that well. But I do have a favorite moment. The opening of the Halloween episode when Nathan Fillion as Castle dressed up as his previous character, Mal Reynolds of Firefly. Such a delicious moment.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it? Absolutely no one. Stop that kind of talk now. I sweat out each season of that show since they killed off Kate. At least Sasha Alexander wanted off the show due to how physical the part was (or so it was reported), and they gave her a great send-off, but still, very traumatic. But I love Ziva, her replacement, so I've forgiven all concerned.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose? Probably 5. The Closer has a lot of complex characters who would be harder to write, I think..
15. So, I saved the best for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person? Again, character or actor? Although, probably the same and there are 2, so it's a tie. Eliot/Christian Kane from Leverage and Tony/Michael Weatherly from NCIS, although there was a time, 40 years or so ago, I'd've picked David McCallum in a heartbeat (now Ducky on NCIS, but long ago he was my first true actor crush: Illya Kuryakin on The Man from UNCLE).