Friday, September 10, 2010

A Link, A Quiz, and Some Chocolate


I found the link for this on a LiveJournal: Old Spice Voicemail Generator. You pick your sex, then check off what you want him to say, and an MP3 is generated. Fun stuff.



You Are Blue




You are detail oriented and focused. You enjoy keeping your life in order.

You are a perfectionist, and you tend to take your time with tasks. Anything worth doing is worth doing right.



It's hard for you to deal with dramatic, flippant, and silly people. You value maturity.

You are a good listener and you expect others to be the same. You expect to be taken seriously.

Well, yes and no. The yes part is the stuff they cribbed from my answers. They go a bit astray with the extrapolations. In other words, typical for this sort of thing. But blue is my favorite color, along with black, so this is kinda nice.

I walked around Manhattan today, taking pictures. I spent some time in Bryant Park and got a bit hungry. 'wichcraft has kiosks set up in the park, so I tried this chocolate chocolate cookie. It was only $1, but it's small. However, it was big on taste. The cookies were firm and crispy and the chocolate cream inside was rich, and pudding-like. I had to eat some cookie, then lick up the creamy goodness, then eat more cookie and so on in order to avoid the cream from oozing out all over me. Well worth the price.


Feeling: mellow




~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!