Monday, September 27, 2010

Blogroll Issues

I'm beat.Spent a couple of hours, in between playing Pet Society and Frontierville on Facebook and watching the season premiere of Dexter (well done!), comparing my Bloglines subs with my Google Reader subs. I'd copied over my subs in the spring, but I've made changes, but not the same ones. to both accounts since then and didn't want to lose something I wanted and end up adding back a dead link.

I'm not sure what I'll do about blogrolls on my blogs. Bloglines disappears on October 1, supposedly. I might manually add some into a template widget for my specialized blogs, but here I had 'em all and that's a LOT of blogs to add and keep up-to-date. It's easier to make changes in the reader and have that move over to all relevant places on my blogs. Ah well. At least I've got my reading straightened out.

Feeling: accomplished




~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!