Saturday, June 26, 2010

Gimme the Chocolate


Before we get to the chocolate, I have to share this link. Office Supplies Art, found on The Presurfer. Very cool.

As for the chocolate, I participate in a photo meme type group on flickr where we post macro pics based on weekly themes. This coming week is "floating." So, being the chocoholic ice cream lover that I am, my first thought was chocolate ice cream floating in root beer. Here's one of the pics.
IMG_6144
It was very yummy. I usually make malteds, so an ice cream float is always a treat. I had vanilla ice cream and orange sherbet in root beer while on vacation. This is the first with chocolate ice cream probably since last summer.

Feeling:busy





~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!