Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Celebration of Harry Chapin and His Music


Hubby and I saw the Chapin Family in concert tonight.
April2010 034
Pictured, from left to right: Steve Chapin, Tom Chapin, Tom's daughters Lily, Abigail, and Jessica (They're known as the Chapin Sisters, and I think I got them in the right order), and John Wallace on the end. Tom's daughters have lovely, powerful voices, as does Jen Chapin. Tom and Steve did a wonderful job with Harry's songs and others, including songs Tom wrote. Steve's son played guitar. And they introduced their younger brother Dave. I never knew there was another brother.

I'd been fortunate to see Harry Chapin in concert a few times, and a couple of the memorial concerts his brothers held, but it's been many years since I'd seen them, so tonight was special.

Yummy chocolate chip brownie
My hubby went to the Mets game last night and brought back this chocolate chip brownie from the ballpark for me. Yum.

Feeling: mellow
~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love chocolate. This is wonderful. I even love the background! C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!