Sunday, February 07, 2010

Two Posts in One

Been busy and too tired to post, so here's the updates I meant to post earlier.

feb10 016Hubby and I went to see Kenny Vance and the Planotones, pictured here, and Jay Black perform at a high school (yeah, hardly the biggest venue, but I do enjoy Kenny Vance and it had been years since we'd seen him). Jay Black was fine, but his show was shorter than usual and his act is feeling somewhat tired. There was a less than impressive opening act, a young woman who sang, but not all that well.

I'd been wanting to try these black and white cookies sold at my favorite bagel shop, but they, too, were less than impressive.
feb10 001

Feeling: mellow

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!