Thursday, January 21, 2010

Smooth as Silk



You Are Silk





You are cultured, sophisticated, and a little bit picky. You go for the best in life.

You like your clothes to be top notch, even if it means paying more or buying less items overall.



You tend to be particular and even somewhat high maintenance. You can't stand being uncomfortable in any way.

On the flip side, little pleasures can really make your day. Like the feel of silk on your skin!


More or less true, but I don't buy expensive, just good quality reasonably priced stuff. I think I got the expensive/silk result because of the store I picked. Just didn't prefer any of the choices as in never shop in any of them, so I went for the closest.

Really enjoying the new Human Target show. It's not all that much like the comic book it's based on, but it's quite entertaining.

Feeling: tired

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Finally, something we differ on. I was cotton.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!