Sunday, January 17, 2010

And the Spam Award of the Day Goes to

Me!

Sender: Me (Not all that weird because I do sometimes send myself mail as reminders or to backup files.)
Subject: Hi, remember me? (I might be forgetful, but not that much.)
And Gmail helpfully shows parts of the first lines: Good day. I accidentally found a letter from you. I remember how we communicated with you. Y (it cuts off there and I didn't feel like clicking to see the rest, this was entertaining enough).

So, apparently, I not only am forgetful, but I communicated with myself before and am multiple people ("we") when I do so.

Funniest spam ever, but I'm sure someone will come along to top it. Seems to be some sort of spam contest out there.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!