Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Astronomical

Okay, this works.



You Are Astronomy





This world is not enough for you... literally. You can't help but wonder about what else is out there.

You're the type of person who believes that anything is possible, and you'd like to prove it.



You are also quite philosophical. You spend a lot of time wondering about our place in the world, how the universe was started, and what the future holds.

You may not ever get all the answers you seek, and that's fine with you. Questioning is part of the journey.


Had today off, but it was nasty most of the day -- it cleared up in time for the sun to set -- so I stayed home and watched the DVDs of my father's home movies (hubby had converted them from tapes to DVDs for me). A lot of memories there.

Feeling: blah

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea your husband had to convert home movies to DVD! It must have been a nice trip down memory lane for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, we're converting our entire VHS and Beta tape collection to DVDs because videotape machines are pretty much obsolete and DVDs are, currently, the format of choice. Years ago, I took my father's movies and had them converted to VHS and my copy had degraded so much I had to get my father's set to do the DVD conversion. It's been a long, involved project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!