Saturday, October 24, 2009

We're Off!



V A C A T I O N !, originally uploaded by ShellyS.
Well, tomorrow, but I wanted to get this posted before we leave. I'm in the middle of the pre-trip excitement/anxiety. Excitement from anticipation of new adventures. Anxiety from the fear I've forgotten something.

I used to just pack for trips. Now I have to charge batteries: for the cellphone, netbook, camera, Kindle... and there are all the cables/chargers to remember to bring. When/how did life get so complicated? So... techie? ;)

Posting until I'm home will depend on wifi connections, but I'm sure I'll be able to post something, even if it has to wait til I get to my cousin's and use her computer.

See ya!


Feeling: excited/anxious

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!