Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Week Without End

I spent a lot of today thinking it was Wednesday. Was disappointed to realize I was wrong, and more disappointed to realize there was one more workday to go than I'd thought. Because it's been a long two days at the library and it looks like the rest of the week will be as interminable. I wish I could go to bed and not wake up til Saturday.

So, I've been relieving stress tonight by playing Pet Society on Facebook and watching the very entertaining new SciFi (now SyFy) series Warehouse 13. It's like X Files without the angst and it's not taking itself too seriously. And it has Saul Rubinek who is always a delight to watch.

Feeling: stressed

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!