Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Forgive Me, Blogosphere

I failed to blog, for days! I wish I had a good excuse, but it's just been more health issues. I had a CT scan of my abdomen yesterday and all looked fine. Which means, the doctor now has no idea what's causing the colitis symptoms to linger and is throwing all sorts of remedies at it in the hopes something will work. It's been frustrating and tiring. Stress at work isn't helping.

So, nothing exciting. Just more of the same old same old.

But I did get together with a couple of friends for picture-taking on Sunday. Here's one of the shots.

Flickr Meet-Up 3

Feeling: blah

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

5 comments:

  1. Thanks. They belong to 3 of us. And are just a sampling of our full collections! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always adore your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better Shelly.

    I love the photos you post, especially the ones of your action figures, duckies etc...Tres cool!

    PS: Your chocolate header graphic is killing me. Must have chocolate now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Chelly. :) I guess the header is a not very subliminal message, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!