Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mature Survey

I did one of these a while back, and don't recall if these were the same questions.

Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids? Have you ever kissed someone? Missed someone? Told someone you loved them? Drank alcohol? Here you have 39 questions for the people who are a little older...

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Hubby pays most of the bills, but I just hate spending the money! I want it all for free! Bwahahaha!

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
We don't do romantic dinners, per se. And we haven't eaten out since our trip to Maine last summer.


3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Out taking pics, or at the movies, or just enjoying the day instead of sitting here coughing.

4. How many colleges did you attend?
Two, one for undergrad and one for grad degree.

5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It's the ratty old shirt I leave out to wear at home.

6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
I don't drive so I don't know what they are right now.

7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Not a work day, so no alarm.

8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I have no clue. Maybe all the stuff I need to do before going away on Tuesday.

9. Do you miss being a child?
No.

10. What errand/chore do you despise?
Cleaning bathrooms.

11. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in, after going to bed late.

12. Have you found real love yet?
I sure hope so, since I'm married.

13. Favorite lunch meat?
hmmmm.... does hamburger count?

14. What do you get every time you go into Target?
I can honestly say I've been in Targets, but it's not a store I shop in.

15. Beach or lake?
Either.

16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No.

17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Neither.

18. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
I have no clue. Maybe the president so I can have dinner at the White House. That would be cool, but I think he doesn't need to be there. I'd love to sit and chat with Michelle Obama.

19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
I don't drive. I did fall off a bike a few times.

20. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No.

21. Ring tone?
"Don't Stop Believin'" -- Journey.

22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
How strange is a bathroom at sleepaway camp?

23. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
North of San Francisco, maybe. I've been to California a lot, covering most of what I wanted to see there.

24. Do you go to church?
No. Don't go to shul, either.

25. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Career, but really, it'd be more like just a job at this point.

26. How old are you?
55 for another week or so.

27. Do you have a go-to person?
Well, there's hubby...

28. Are you where you want to be in life?
Not where I'd planned to be, but it's fine.

29. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
Rocky and Bullwinkle, Daffy Duck, The Flintstones.

30. What about you do you think has changed the most?
I'm more social now.

31. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
No.


32.Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Lots of times. I cultivate the feeling. I don't ever want to fully grow up. That's so boring.

33. Did you ever own troll dolls?
*sigh* Yeah. I had a big one, and a couple of regular size ones. I hated them then and I hate them now, but I still have a tiny one, with trimmed hair.


34. Did you have a pager?
No.

35. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
No one told me. My friends and I hung out on the stoop or in each other's backyards.

36. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
Yeah, why not?

37. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
I got my values from my parents, so they had the most impact.

38. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
There was Mr. A. He was my 9th grade homeroom/science teacher and I stayed friendly with him til he died when I was in high school. I'd help him at the afterschool center at my neighborhood public school.

39. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
Only to freak out younger people who can't believe there was a time before computers. ;)

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Things sure have changed a lot in the last 20 years, let alone the last 40! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!