Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Finale

I have a bad habit of getting hooked on shows that get canceled, but this time, unlike Invasion of a couple of seasons ago, I'm not going to be left in the lurch, as the series ends on a cliffhanger. The creative forces behind ABC's Life on Mars had enough warning to allow them to bring resolution to the drama. The ending might not have been quite as satisfying as the recent closure for Battlestar Galactica, but then, they didn't have much time for a proper build-up. However, the show, which had grown better and better each episode, and it had started great, ended on just the right note, with a bit of a surprise, some "I shoulda seen that coming" moments, and emotional moments that were heartfelt. All in all, an excellent series and an excellent ending. I'm gonna miss it. And now I want to see the original British version.

Feeling: satisfied

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!