Saturday, March 21, 2009

By the Letter

I saw this alphabetical meme over on Cat's Sweet Memes.

[A is for age:]
55

[B is for booze of choice:]
When I do drink booze, which is usually once a year, for my birthday, it's usually Sam Adams.

[C is for career:]
Librarian

[D is for your dog's name:]
Never had a dog.

[E is for essential items to bring to a party:]
Dessert

[F is for favorite song at the moment:]
I don't really have favorites, but it's nearly baseball season, so I'll go with John Fogerty's "Centerfield."

[G is for favorite game:]
Baseball as a spectator. To play, Scrabble, Boggle, and Monopoly.

[H is for hometown:]
NYC

[I is for instruments you play:]
Never was musically inclined.

[J is for jam or jelly you like:]
Grape jelly

[K is for kids?]
Don't have any.

[L is for last kiss?]
From hubby, last night.

[M is for marital status:]
Married

[N is for name of your crush:]
That would be hubby.

[O is for overnight hospital stays:]
Most recent was in November when I got the bacterial infection.

[P is for phobias:]
Bugs.

[Q is for quotes you like:]
"Chocolate is cheaper than therapy and you don't need an appointment."

--Unknown

[R is for relationship that lasted the longest:]
My marriage to hubby.

[S is for sexuality:]
Sexual orientation is straight. Sexuality is, well, hubby thinks I'm sexy and sexual.

[T is for time you wake up:]
Workday is 7 am. Other days, whenever I drag my ass out of bed, usually by 10 am.

[U is for underwear:]
Yes, it is.

[V is for vegetable you love:]
Corn, carrots, broccoli.

[W is for worst habit:]
Lazy

[X is for x-rays you've had:]
Teeth, shoulder, annual chest x-ray.

[Y is for yummy food you make:]
Chocolate chip cookies, a decent cheese omelette, Rice-a-Roni.

[Z is for zodiac sign:]
Gemini


Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!