Thursday, February 26, 2009

City Slicker

Another quiz with a duh result. I'm a city gal through and through.



You Are City




You prefer big lights and big dreams over the slow paced life of the country.

You crave excitement, and the city has many opportunities for you.



While you appreciate the peace and quiet of the country, it's a little too quiet.

You need lots people, culture, and action to feel truly alive.

I'm also getting cautiously optimistic about my health. I might be in the 30 percent of people who get this nasty clostridium bacteria where it doesn't clear up in a week or two, but the antibiotic might be beating it into submission. Maybe. Like I said, cautiously optimistic. :)

Feeling: okay

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!