Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sucky Year So Far

Seriously, it's just continuing from 2008.

Still feel like utter crap. Having a colonoscopy on Monday, during which maybe the doc can figure out what the hell is wrong. The bacteria were killed by all the damn antibiotics I had, I've taken enough probiotics to populate a dozen or so colons, and I'm still unable to eat normally.

So, I've been catching up on reading (magazines, comics), playing online, and losing weight. Almost at my target weight. Should I ever get healthy again, and back to eating real food, I'm sure I'll put some of that back, but still, I haven't been this thin in years. Nice to fit into some old jeans again.

Feeling: crappy

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:14 PM

    I hope that awful sounding colonoscopy goes well and you are feeling better soon. I can't really see weightloss as much of a goodside to this.

    I'm off back to the Czech Republic so oddly enough I'll be on a diet ofdumplings, gulash and lots of beer but will lose weight on it!

    Fretherne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Right now, I just want the docs to figure out what's wrong and find a way to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:28 PM

    Be thinking of you with good wishes on Monday. I hope you are soon back to full health.
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Chana. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!