Monday, December 15, 2008

When in Doubt, Do a Quiz

And even a holiday quiz that skews toward Christmas is better than none at all. So, let's look at my results.



You Are Eggnog




Your holiday personality is indulgent.

The holidays are when you enjoy your favorite treats without abandon.



And while you're a bit greedy for your favorite goodies, you aren't selfish.

You're the type who makes a whole bunch of holiday treats and gives them to everyone you know.

I actually like eggnog, though I don't usually have more than a small Dixie cup's worth.

Heard from the doctor that my blood tests were normal. So, maybe I will recover from this colitis attack at some point. Just slow going. I have lost at least 8 pounds, so far, though, so that's nice.

Feeling: about the same

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Glad the bloodwork's okay. 8 pounds is good but there are WAY better ways to go about it, which I'm sure you know. Hope you're turning the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ryan. I'm hoping I'll feel energized to go back to the treadmill at the gym soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!