Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Too Cool

These Star Trek switchplates are a perfect gift for the Trek fan in your life. I love 'em. Found on Neatorama.

Chocolate (colored) Fiesta ware dishes. Now you can eat chocolate on appropriately colored plates.

Monty Python gets their revenge on the folks ripping them off on YouTube with their own YouTube Channel. Back when I was in college, majoring in psych, some friends and I, while waiting for the class ahead of ours to vacate the classroom, would walk around the corridor as if we were members of the Ministry of Silly Walks. If I try some of those moves now, I'll likely throw my back out, but I was and remain a Python-aholic.

Feeling: with too much to do

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!