Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Big Questionnaire

I got nothing, but then I saw that Cat did this enormously long questionnaire, so why not me, too? So, here goes.

The Basics
1.) Your name: Shelly
2.) Nicknames: Shelly
3.) Do you like these nicknames? I prefer it, actually. My mother gave it to me.
4.) Location: Sitting at my PC.
5.) Age: 55
6.) Birthday: Months ago
7.) Zodiac sign: Gemini.
8.) Parents' names: Mother is deceased, father will have to do his own questionnaire. ;)
9.) Siblings? A younger sister.
10.) Pets: No.
11.) Number of rooms in your home: It's an apartment with 5 rooms.
12.) Religion: Jewish.
13.) If so, practicing? No.
14.) Male or Female? F.
15.) Is your family close? Not particularly, tho I am close with my father and I was very close with my mother.

What are your favorite...
16.) Foods: Chocolate and cheese.
17.) TV shows: Man from UNCLE and hundreds more.
18.) Movies: None in particular, there are way too many.
19.) Actors: Roy Dupuis, Joe Flanagan, Tom Hanks, David McCallum, dozens of others.
20.) Actresses: hmmmm.... I probably have some faves, but can't think offhand. Kyra Sedgwick certainly would count.
21.) Books: Usually whatever I'm reading, but anything by Minette Walters is right up there.
22.) Artists: Visual arts? Marc Chagall and Joan Miro have long been favorites, along with Vincent Van Gogh. Music? Journey, U2, Beatles, Eagles, America, dozens of others
23.) Types of Music: Classic rock, oldies, folk, novelty, filk.
24.) Video Games: I don't play them. I do like online word games that are on Facebook.
25.) Computer Games: See answer to 24 above.
26.) Outfits: Comfy. Jeans and tee-shirts.
27.) Stores: Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, Macy's, Eddie Bauer, Anthropologie (even if it skews younger than I am and I can't fit into most of their clothes now).
28.) Sports: Baseball and hockey, mostly; Mets and Islanders.
29.) Colors: Blue, black.
30.) Numbers: 5.
31.) Websites:Flickr, LiveJournal, Blogger, Bloglines, Gmail, Google, Facebook.
32.) Cartoon characters: Daffy Duck
33.) TV Channels: Well, right now, I guess CBS and SciFi.
34.) Made For TV Movies: They still make those?
35.) Comedians: The late, great George Carlin, Steven Wright.
36.) Comediennes: I'm not sure who's around these days. I liked Marsha Warfield a lot. Wonder what happened to her.
37.) Hair products: shampoo.
38.) Makeup Products: Don't wear any.
39.) Kind of Pens: Bic Ultra Round Stic Grip and Sanford Uniball Micro.
40.) Kind of Shows: Musicals, dramas, comedies. Doesn't matter, just has to be good.
41.) Pieces of Jewelry: Rings. I love rings, but they get in my way when I type. I have a bunch of necklaces and bracelets I love, too.
42.) Kinds of Soap: Dial.
43.) Kinds of Shampoo: I alternate Head and Shoulders with Dove.
44.) Game Systems: I'm not a gamer.
45.) CDs: Lots and lots.
46.) Snacks: Chocolate, cheese.
47.) Past times: Comics, photography, blogging, reading, writing, dollhouse miniatures.
48.) Things to do on the weekend: When I don't have to work, plenty of sleep and the stuff in the answer to 48 are involved.
49.) Magazines: Newsweek, Wizard, Publishers Weekly, Entertainment Weekly, Locus.
50.) Animals: I have no preference, nor do I own any. I like cats and dogs.

Clothing
51.) Favorite Brand of Clothing? Clarks for shoes, Easy Spirit for sneakers, whatever brand fits me for the rest.
52.) Favorite sweatpants: The one pair I have, I guess. I'm wearing it now.
53.) What is your everyday outfit? Pants, a top, shoes, that sort of thing.
54.) Do you wear a uniform to school? Not when I went to school decades ago, no.
55.) Do you like it? Yes, I mostly liked school, but not all the time.
56.) What is your favorite clothing store? Whatever I said above.
57.) Do you try to dress like other people? No, but sometimes at work, 3 or 4 or even more of us will show up in the same colors. Eerie.
58.) Do you consider yourself to be trendy? No. Nor do I want to be.
59.) What kind of shoes do you wear? I'm really hearting the Clarks Unstructured line, from Mary Jane styles to loafers or slip ons.
60.) Do you like funky shoelaces? Yes, but I haven't worn any in years. I'm more partial to fun socks.
61.) Do you wear hats? Only when the temps get below 20 degrees F. Otherwise, I prefer earmuffs.
62.) Do you wear a lot of jewelry? No.
63.) If so, what? I wear my wedding ring and a watch ring to work. Other times, I wear more rings, but nothing at home.
64.) Do you wear belts? Not in years. When I lose weight, then I'll wear them again.
65.) Do you wear skirts? Sometimes, mostly in the summer to work.
66.) Do you wear revealing clothing? No.
67.) Do you like the Eskimo look? Does that mean Uggs and such? No, not really.
68.) Do you wear big pimpin coats? Since I don't know what that means, no.
69.) Do you carry a purse or bag? A shoulder bag.
70.) If so, what is it like? It sits on my shoulder. :)

School
71.) What are your grades like? They were respectable.
72.) Do you wish you could change your performance in school? I graduated, so, no.
73.) Are you failing anything? No, I never failed anything.
74.) Do you take a language? I struggled through French.
75.) If so which language? See previous answer.
76.) Who is your favorite teacher? A wonderful man who died far too young.
77.) Do you decorate your locker? We didn't have lockers, that I recall. I think in high school, we had a closet in our homeroom for our coats. It's been uh, nearly 40 years, so it's hard to recall.
78.) Do you decorate your bookbag? I carried my books in my arms, with a stretchy strap around them. That was what we did back then. In college, I got a leather shoulder bag big enough for most of the books and carried a few in my arms.
79.) If so, with what? Aren't you paying attention? ;)
80.) Do you draw on yourself in school? No. I did my doodling in my notebooks and looseleafs.
81.) Do you doodle all over your notebooks? Inside, yes.
82.) Do you take art? One course was required in high school, and I took a class in college. I love art.
83.) Do you walk to school or are you driven? We took a bus to high school. I took a train to college.
84.) Do you like school? Wasn't this asked already? Mostly, yes.
85.) How big is your school? I graduated high school with about 225 kids. College, about 400.
86.) Do a lot of your friends go to your school? I had friends in school, just a few. We lost touch after a while. Some of us have found each other again. I had a couple of reunions.
87.) Do you wish you could change schools? No, I never thought that.
88.) Are you on the Honor/Merit roll? I don't think I was, but close.
89.) Do you participate in school plays? In elementary and junior high.
90.) Are you in any clubs/which ones? No.

Your Room
91.) What color is your room? Gray.
92.) Is it messy or clean? Right now it looks like a cyclone hit. Hubby is organizing stuff.
93.) What are on your bedsheets? We have a bunch, mostly blues and grays.
94.) Do you have posters on your wall? No.
95.) If so, of what? We have a framed movie poster in the living room that I've had for decades.
96.) Do you have a TV in your room? Yes.
97.) A computer? Hubby's PC is in the bedroom. Mine's in the den.
98.) A radio? Counting clock radios, five, I think.
99.) An alarm clock? Two clock radios.
101.) What is under your bed? An old hocky game.
102.) Do you have a big closet? Two doubles in the bedroom.
103.) Do you write on your walls? Never did that, have no desire to now.
104.) Do you have any beads hanging up? I've got some mardi gras beads hanging that were gifts.
105.) If so, what design? Plastic mardi gras beads.
106.) Is your ceiling decorated? No.
107.) If so, of what? ---
108.) Do you decorate your door? No.
109.) With what?----
110.) What color is your carpet? The bedroom carpet is gray.

Music
111.) What are you favorite bands? Foreigner, Journey, Beatles, Eagles, America, lots and lots more.
112.) Do you own a lot of CDs? Yes.
113.) How many exactly? A few hundred, I guess.
114.) Do you download music? No. No reason to.
115.) What are your favorite songs? I don't have a favorite.
116.) Do you listen to the radio? Yes, mostly that's how I listen to music.
117.) Do you like loud music? No.
118.) Do you think its obnoxious when people drive down the street with their stereos all the way up blasting the kind of music you loathe? If I can hear it, even if I like the music, I think it's annoying.
119.) Do you like rap? No.
120.) Do you like country? Some of it, especially when it leans toward folk.

TV
121.) What TV shows are you glued to? Currently: The Closer, Heroes, Medium (when it comes back soon), How I Met Your Mother, NCIS, Dexter, Stargate Atlantis, Sancturary, CIS, Life on Mars, Torchwood and Primeval (when they come back).
122.) Are you a couch potato? Yeah, too much so.
123.) Do you watch the news? Yes, at 11 pm.
124.) Are you easily influenced by the people on TV? No. I prefer to come to my own conclusions.
125.) Who is your favorite TV star? Currently? Hmmm..... Joe Flanagan (Stargate Atlantis).
126.) Do you watch late night TV? Hooked on Letterman.
127.) Do you have more than 100 channels on your TV? The cable company delivers hundreds.
128.) Do you actually care about any of those above 100? Yes, to get the high def ones.
129.) Do you watch the Spanish channel just for fun? No.
130.) What is your take on commerials? I don't pay attention to them.
131.) How big is your TV? We have 3, of different sizes.
132.) Do you use a remote or change it manually? Both, depending on my mood.
133.) When you see something on TV do you run out and buy it as soon as possible? No.
134.) Do you like dramas? Usually.
135.) Do you like comedies? If they appeal to me, ie are my sense of humor.
137.) Are you obsessive over anyone on TV? No, I'm not obsessive.
138.) Do you watch any sports on TV/which ones? Baseball and hockey.
139.) Do you watch music videos? I used to, but not in years. Are they still on?
140.) Do you like watching I Love the 80s even if you werent living in the 80s? Is that a TV show? Never heard of it.

Morals/Beliefs
141.) Religion? Jewish
142.) Do you go to church regularly? No. Not to shul, either.
142.) Pro-life? Well, it sure beats death.
143.) Pro-choice? Yes.
144.) Are you a virgin? No.
145.) Do you believe in God? I don't believe there is a god, which is different.
146.) Jesus? I believe he existed, a nice Jewish boy.
147.) Allah? What about him?
148.) Buddha? I'm sure he existed.
149.) Do you have crosses hanging in your house? No.
150.) Do you believe in the true meaning of Christmas? Jews don't celebrate Christmas.

Friends
151.) Who are your best friends? They know who they are.
152.) Do you have a lot of friends? Close friends? No. Friendly acquaintances? Yeah, there's a bunch of those.
153.) Who is your funniest friend? They all can make me laugh.
164.) Do you have a lot of acquaintances? Well, of course.
165.) Are you friends with any of your teachers? No, I wasn't friends with teachers, tho I was friendly with some of them.
166.) Are you friends with any friends' parents? No. My parents' friends were like uncles and aunts, tho. All but one of those is gone now.
167.) Are you really outgoing only around your friends? Mostly, but I'm less introverted on my own than I used to be.
168.) Are you comfortable around your friends? They wouldn't be my friends if I wasn't.
169.) Are you easily influenced by your friends? Sometimes.
170.) Are you part of a clique? Not really.
171.) Do you make new friends easily? No.
172.) Do you have a lot of friends online? A few.
173.) Where did you meet them? On various sites. Some I later met in person. A few of my real life friends are also online.
174.) Do you have a lot of LJ friends? I have many on my FL because I like reading their LJs, but I wouldn't call more than a few of them "friends."
175.) Do you sleep over at friends' houses a lot? I didn't do that much when I was a kid. It was a special treat.
176.) Do you make yourself at home when you go to other friends' houses? I only stay at one friend's house and I'm like family there.
177.) Do your friends rub off on you a lot? We rub off on each other.
178.) Could you live one day without your friends? I usually do.
179.) Rate your social life on a scale of 1-10. Uh.... maybe 5.
180.) How is this survey so far? The usual fare.

This or That
181.) Book bag/Messenger bag: Neither.
182.) Punk/Emo: No.
183.) Rock/Rap: Rock.
184.) Jay-Z/Nas: ???
185.) Justin/Clay: ???
186.) Ruben/Clay: ???
187.) Cat/Dog: Either
188.) PS2/Xbox: Neither.
189.) DVDs/VHS: DVD.
190.) Cds/Tapes: CDs.
191.) Big screen/small screen: Whatever fits in the space.
192.) Movies at home/in the theater: Theater, provided people don't talk during the movie.
193.) Popcorn/Candy: Sno-Caps!
194.) Jacket/Coat: Jacket.
195.) Real fur/Fake fur: Neither. I prefer leather.
196.) Sister/brother: Never had a brother, so can't speak about a preference. Have a sister and that's more than enough.
197.) Home/House: A house is a home, and I prefer it to an apartment.
198.) Espanol/Deutsch: Neither.
199.) Art/Computer: Both.
200.) Laptop/Desktop:Both
201.) Pepsi/Coke: Coke
202.) Orange/Apple: Apple.
203.) Phone/Computer: Computer.
204.) Email/Letters: Email.
205.) Big/Small:???
206.) Pizza/Ravioli: Pizza
207.) Baby/Toddler: ???
208.) 16/21: 21, tho 16 had its appeal.
209.) CSI/24: CSI.
210.) Superman/Spiderman: Superman.
211.) Kilborn/Conan: Don't care for either.
212.) Letterman/Leno: Letterman
213.) SNL/MadTV: SNL, but I don't watch anymore.
214.) Flintstones/Jetsons: Flintsones
215.) Lord of the Rings/Harry Potter? LotR
216.) Boxers/Briefs: Don't care which.
217.) Pants/Skirts: Jeans.
218.) Skirts/Skorts: Skirts.
219.) Fork/Spoon: Depends
220.) People/InTouch: ???


Are you...
221.) Gothic? No.
222.) a freak? No.
223.) a computer nerd? Somewhat
224.) a science freak? Not really.
225.) a sports fan? Yes
226.) one of those people that sit in the back of the room during an exam and cough and sniff the whole time? No.
227.) a class clown? No
228.) funny? I like to think so
229.) serious? Yes.
230.) intellectual? sorta
231.) an LOTR nerd? No
232.) a failure? No.
233.) a success? In some things
234.) a loser? No.
235.) popular? Not really
236.) lazy? Yeah.
237.) outgoing? No.
238.) shy? Yes.
239.) friendly? I try to be.
240.) easily annoyed? Sometimes.
241.) tolerant of others views? I try to be.
242.) addicted to crack? No.
243.) addicted to any other drug? No.
244.) a partier? No
245.) naturally hyperactive? No.
246.) wild? No.
247.) sporty? As in, athletic? No.
248.) smelly? I hope not.
249.) an insomniac? Sometimes. It's a menopausal thing.
250.) a procrastinator? *sigh* Yeah
251.) a criminal? No.
252.) a crackpot? No.
253.) a bookworm? Yes.
254.) hairy? No.
255.) good at playing basketball? No.
256.) in high school? No.
257.) in prison? No.
258.) from Mars? No, but I'd love to visit.
259.) straight? Yes.
260.) gay? No

Random Questions
261.) Do you like frosted flakes? Yes.
262.) Are you easily mistaken as being someone of the opposite sex?No
263.) Do you like nuns? I don't really think about them.
264.) Is this survey getting on your nerves? Not yet.
265.) Do you use correct English? Yes.
266.) Hablar Espanol? No.
267.) Spien Deutsch? No.
268.) Speak English? Yes.
269.) Do you know what an aphrodisiac is? Yes, but I don't use them.
270.) Do you know what Draculas first name is? Count?
271.) Do you like Russian names? I guess so.
272.) Like Vlad? Vlad? No. Vladimir is fine.
273.) Homer? ???
274.) Are you a busy body? No.
275.) Do you like to glue quarters to the floor and see how many people try and pick them up and proceed to fail? Whyever would I do that? No.
276.) Do you like to go mini golfing dressed as old men? No, and now this is getting silly.
277.) Do you like to roller skate? Not in decades.
278.) Who do you wish was president? Well, I wanted Hillary, but I'm happy with Obama.
279.) What do you think of Pres. Bush? I try to not use that language here.
280.) Do you play Roller Coaster Tycoon? Don't know it.
281.) Are you insecure? Sometimes.
282.) Are you influenced by ancient Greek culture? Never thought about it.
283.) Roman culture? Ditto.
284.) What kind of architecture do you like? For houses? Tudor is my fav.
285.) What style architecture is your house? It's a plain, boxy apartment building.
286.) Do you like to shop in big cities? Yes.
287.) Do you like to clean your room? I dislike cleaning.
288.) Do you hate when people sit in the back of the room during an exam and cough and sniffle the whole time to break your concentration? hmmm... deja vu all over again.
289.) Do you think that clocks are dumb? I think they're useful.
290.) Does anybody really know what time it is? Time to go to the next question.
291.) Does anybody really care? No.
292.) Who sings that song? Chicago
293.) Do you like Chicago? Sure.
294.) Does Nevada have a football team? Beats me.
295.) What did you get on the last big test you took? I'm sure I passed. They let me graduate.
296.) Do you pace in circles when you get nervous? No.
297.) Do you play with dolls? Do action figures and miniatures count?
298.) Do you like Star Trek?Yes.
299.) Whats 2+9+9? Hey, I'm not doing your homework for you. ;)
300.) Do you like filling out these surveys? Sadly, yes.

Money
301.) Do you have a job? Yes.
302.) What do you do? Librarian.
303.) Does your boss like you? I guess so.
304.) How much do you get paid? Not for publication.
305.) Do you have your own bank account? yes.
306.) Do you have a credit card? Yes.
307.) a checkbook?Yes.
308.) Are you a big spender? Not really.
309.) Do you go to the mall a lot? No.
310.) In an average week, how much money do you spend? About $50 on lunches, then $20-30 on comics.
311.) Do you know how much a peso would be worth in the United States today? No.
312.) How about a Franc? That would be a Euro now, I believe.
313.) Do you really care? No.
314.) Do you like your job if you have one? Yes.
315.) If you don't have one, do you wish you had one?---
316.) Do you wish you had more money? To help pay medical bills, for sure.
317.) Why? For those medical bills I mentioned.
318.) Would you rather be filthy rich with no friends or dirt poor with tons of friends and a dog? Say what?
319.) Do you have a cool wallet? It's just a wallet.
320.) What is the largest amount of money you ever had in your possession at one time? Don't recall.
321.) What are you wearing? Sweats, tee-shirt.
322.) What are you listening to? Dexter.
323.) Who are you talking to? No one.
324.) What are you doing other than filling out this survey? Watching Dexter.
325.) How is your hair? It's fine and wavy.
326.) Do you have anything on your feet? Sandals.
327.) Are you cold or warm? Comfy.
328.) Do you have any jewelry on?No.
329.) Do you have any makeup on? No
330.) Name 4 things laying around your desk: Computer, phone, books, pens.
331.) Pick up a books laying near you and type a random sentence from a random page: Too lazy and this is taking too long already.
332.) Open a cabinet near you and describe what's in it: I've got paper and craft supplies in the desk cabinet.
333.) What time is it? Later than it was when I started this.
334.) Should you be doing something else now? I'm sure there's something.
335.) Why aren't you doing it? My addiction to questionnaires
336.) Is your room a mess now? Define 'mess.'
337.) Is your mom nagging at you to clean it? No. And she died a long time ago.
338.) What are any people around you doing? Hubby is in another room doing something, I'm sure.
339.) Who are you thinking about right now? Getting a snack and taking the last of today's meds.
340.) Are you doing anything illegal? No


Looks
341.) How much time do you spend on your appearance in the morning? I get dressed, that's about it, maybe 10 min.
342.) Do you wear makeup regularly? No
343.) If so, what?---
344.) Are your looks important to you? As long as I'm clean, I'm good.
345.) Do you want to change the way you look? No.
346.) What would you change? I do want to take off the weight I'd gained recently.
347.) How do you usually wear your hair?Loose or in a ponytail.
348.) Do you dye your hair?  No.
349.) Do you straighten you hair? No.
350.) What color is your hair naturally? Dark brown with silver.
351.) What is your eye color? Dark brown
352.) Do you wear colored contacts? Glasses. Tinted (light brown) glasses.
353.) Do you look like your parents? I look more like my father.
354.) Is that good or bad? I'd prefer to look like my mother.
355.) Do you turn strange colors sometimes? huh?
356.) Why?----
357.) Do you have any piercings? No
358.) Any tattoos? No
359.) Ever gotten a makeover? No
360.) Do you experiment a lot with new looks? No

Travel
361.) Have you ever been out of the country? Yes.
362.) Out of your state? Yes
363.) Out of your city? That goes with out of the state.
364.) Do you go on a vacation every year? Yes.
365.) If so, to where and for how long? Every year, I go on a trip for a week with a friend. Hubby and I get away when we can.
366.) Have you ever ridden in a plane? Yes.
367.) In a boat? Rowboat, in camp. I used to be good at rowing. The ferry here in NYC.
368.) Do you visit relatives that live far away from you at all? Not for a while. I need to take another trip to California.
369.) On average, every week how many miles do you travel? Beats me.
370.) Do you drive? No.

Cars
371.) Favorite car? VW Bug
372.) Color for that car? Black. Blue
373.) Do you have your license? No.
374.) Permit? No.
375.) Do you like fast cars? No.

Sleep
376.) How long so you sleep each night on average? 5 or 6 hours.
377.) Is this enough? Probably not.
378.) Do you dream every night? Yes, of course.
379.) Describe a weird dream you had: I often dream about buildings.
380.) Do you sleep in awkward positions? No.
381.) Do you sleep in school? I did nod off a few times in college.
382.) If so, do you wake up with different patterns all over your face from whatever you were laying on? I never checked.
383.) What position do you usually wake up in? On my side, where I started.
389.) Does your alarm clock wake you up? The radio wakes me up.
390.) What kind of alarm clock do you have? It's a clock radio.

Going Out
391.) How often do you go to parties? Can't remember the last time.
392.) Are you a crazy party hopper? No.
393.) Do you like wild parties with lots of people? No
394.) Are you a social butterfly? No
395.) Do you go clubbing? No.
396.) Ever been drunk? No
397.) Ever get kicked out of a party? No.
398.) For what? ---
399.) Do you throw a lot of parties? No
400.) Do you go to the mall a lot? No.
401.) Do you go with a lot of friends? No.
402.) Do you like going to arcades? I used to, but they got too noisy with unruly kids.
403.) Is DDR a cool game? Never heard of it.
404.) What about those racing games? No
405.) How many parties have you been to in the last 3 months? None
406.) How many formal dances have you been to in the last year or so? Heh, none.
407.) Do you dress up when you go out? Kinda sorta
408.) Do you go to see a lot of movies on the weekend? Last movie I saw was in May
409.) Who has the best parties? Beats me.

Dating and Stuff
410.) Are you involved romantically with anyone right now? Yeah, my hubby
412.) Do you wish you were with someone right now? He's already here.
413.) Do you have a secret crush? No
414.) Who?----
415.) Do they know? ----
416.) How many people have you dated in the passed [sic] year? I'm not dating. I'm married. *snerk*
417.) Kissed in the past year? Hubby, my father... a couple of friends....
418.) Do you know what 143 means? Should I?
419.) How many people have you said "I love you" to? A lot.
420.) Did you mean it? Of course.
421.) If you didn't mean in [sic], why did you bother saying it?----
422.) Do you say I Love You to your friends all the time? Enough times.
423.) Where do you go out on dates? Not a factor
424.) What's the most fun date you ever had? I hated dated.
425.) If you break up with someone. do you cry your heart out while listening to breakup songs and then in an hour your [sic] fine again with a new love-buddy?Never broke up with anyone I didn't want to break up with.

#426-437 seem to have gone on a Windjammer Cruise together....[This is quoted from Cat. *snerk*]

Inspiration
438.) Who are your heroes? My parents and a few teachers.
439.) Why do you look up to them? They were good role models.
440.) Do you wish you could be just like them? I hope I've picked up their values in life.
441.) State the most inspiring quote you know: Uh, Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker... ?
442.) Do your parents inspire you? They did.
443.) Do any of your friends inspire you? Yes.

More Random Questions
444.) Are Nutri-Grain bars good or bad? Never tried 'em.
445.) Do you eat a lot of donuts? Not often, but I do love 'em.
446.) What kind? Honey dipped, chocolate, chocolate frosted
447.) Do you like chocolate? Dark chocolate, please.
448.) Has your uncle ever gone to jail for unpaid parking tickets? What an odd question. Why single out uncles? No.
449.) Do you see dancing giraffes and living gnomes in your sleep? Uh, no.
450.) Do you like headphones that go in your ears or stay out? I don't like headphones at all. They make my ears itch.
451.) Do you like mini blinds? Huh?
452.) Have you ever broken your mini blinds with a hanger? Again, huh?
453.) Have you ever gotten into a violent fit of rage and tried to murder someone?
454.) How is this survey so far? The usual fluff and nonsense.
455.) Do you like the movie Fantasia? Yes, but it's been ages since I saw it.

What's Your Take On:
456.) Life: Beats the alternative
457.) The world: would survive without us.
458.) President Bush: Best left unsaid.
459.) Ahhhhnold: Don't think about him.
460.) Gary Coleman running for governor: Don't think about him, either.
461.) Howard Stern: Whatever.
462.) The war in Iraq: See my thoughts about Bush.
463.) The economy: Maybe people will get the message that there's no free lunch.
464.) Jay-Z retiring: Whatever
465.) School: It was okay.
466.) Going to college: It was okay
467.) Marriage: Has its ups and downs.
468.) Football: Jets are finally having a decent season.
469.) Baseball: Counting the days til pitchers and catchers report in Feb.
470.) People cutting themselves for pleasure: A cry for help.

Do You...
471.) Pick your nose? Sometimes
472.) Untie your shoe laces everytime you take your shoes off? Yes.
474.) Burp a lot? Yes.
475.) Do stupid things in public? I'm sure someone thinks that of me.
476.) Terrorize innocent people on golf courses? No.
477.) Have random hallucinations? No, but this questionnaire is starting to feel like one.
478.) Wear shirts with quotes on them? Not in years.
479.) Wear patches and/or pins on your clothing? I have a collection on a few shirts and a denim jacket that I no longer wear. They got too heavy.
480.) Wear leg warmers? Not since my legs got too heavy for them over my jeans.
481.) Sing in the shower? Not in years.
482.) Play any card game? Several, but not in years.
483.) Sleep with a teddy bear? No.
484.) Take your pet for a walk? Don't have pets.
485.) Have a snake? No
486.) Have webbed feet? No
487.) Wear colorful socks? About half of my socks are colorful.
488.) Have a life? Yes
489.) Drink coffee? No
490.) Drink tea? No

Internet
491.) What are your screen names? ShellyS is the most common one.
492.) Emails? I have 5 personal ones and one for work
493.) Do you have a website? I have a lot of blogs and did have a site, but it's gone now. I might do it again someday.
494.) Do you have a live journal or dead journal? I have an LJ.
495.) Do you ever get off the computer? Doesn't seem like it.
496.) What are your favorite websites? Flickr, Blogger, Bloglines, Facebook, LJ
497.) What are your favorite online stores? Amazon, Time and Space Toys
498.) Do you buy a lot of stuff online? More than I used to.
499.) If so, what? Books, CDs, DVDs, action figures, rubber ducks
500.) What's the last thing you bought online? DVDs
501.) Do you have a lot of online friends? A few
502.) Have you ever met any of them in person? Yes
503.) Who's the best person to talk to online? One of my flickr pals.
504.) Do you ever catch yourself using computer language outloud? No. I hate computer talk.
505.) Do you use AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, MSNIM?I have an AIM, which I use through Google Talk.
506.) What's your desktop background? A spacescape.
507.) What's your AIM icon? A goth gal.
508.) How many hours do you spend online in a week on average? I'm afraid to count. When work is included, it's a lot of time.
509.) Do you have a webcam or a mic? The computer has one, so does the laptop, but I don't use them.
510.) If your computer shut down for a week, would you die? Been there, managed to survive.


Presents
511.) What's the best present you've ever received? A necklace from hubby for my 50th b'day.
512.) What's the worst present you've ever received? Don't recall.
513.) Do you think its better to give than to receive? I enjoy buying gifts.
514.) Do you feel guilty when people get you a great present, but you didn't get them one? Yes.
515.) Do you make up a lie to cover it up? No.

More Favorites
516.) Favorite radio station: WAXQ and WCBS-FM
517.) Favorite day of the week: Any day I'm not working.
518.) Favorite fruit: Bananas.
519.) Favorite vegetable: Brocoli and corn
520.) Favorite lunch meat: Kosher salami.
521.) Favorite candy bar: uh, don't eat those
522.) Favorite nail polish: Fast drying, a dark color.
523.) Favorite chair: comfy
524.) Favorite early morning show: Don't watch any.
525.) Favorite morning talk show host: Don't watch any
526.) Favorite writing paper: White, college ruled, letter size notepads.
527.) Favorite section of the newspaper: Comics and sports.
528.) Favorite sibling (if you have any): Just got the one sister
529.) Favorite distant relative:Geographically? One of my mother's cousins.
530.) Favorite dessert: chocolate
531.) Favorite weather: sunny, breezy, around 70 degrees F
532.) Favorite season: Spring
533.) Favorite shoe brand: Clarks Unstructured
534.) Favorite lunch: Pizza or burgers.
535.) Favorite breakfast: I'm not much of a breakfast eater. A donut or cereal or a muffin is fine.
536.) Favorite author: Minette Walters and scores of others.
537.) Favorite place to see concerts: local theater in the round
538.) Favorite band to see live: Peter Noone (he has a band with him)
539.) Favorite survey you've ever gotten: Not something I rank

More This or That
540.) Nike/Adidas: Easy Spirit
541.) Alone/With friends: either
542.) Work/Have off: Not work
543.) Pomegranate/Perssimon: neither
544.) Raspberry/Blueberry: neither.
545.) Cheech and Chong/Abbot and Costello:A&C, but really, Laurel and Hardy, please. Or Burns and Allen.
546.) Acid/Shrooms: neither
547.) Who/The Who: They're not the same thing?
548.) Older/Newer: ???
549.) Regular pretzel/Pretzel log: What's a pretzel log?
550.) Have sex/Make love: It's better when love's involved.

Have you ever...
551.) Used a swear word the wrong way and made it sound completely stupid? No. I know how to curse. ;)
552.) Skipped school? No
553.) Done drugs? No
554.) Been drunk? No
555.) Been so drunk you couldnt remember your own name? No
556.) Had to look after someone who was on drugs? No
557.) Gone insane? No
558.) Been in the hospital over night? Yes, and just recently.
559.) Been in a car accident? No
560.) A bike accident? Yes
561.) Broken a bone? Broke a toe once, fractured my shoulder this summer.
562.) Sprained a wrist or an ankle? Yes.
563.) Been online for more than 8 hours at one shot? Yes.
564.) Loved somebody so much it made you cry? ???
565.) Watched TV for more than 11 hours straight? Not that long, no.
566.) More than 12 hours? No.
567.) How about 5 hours? Yes.
568.) Slipped in public and had everyone laugh at you? Yes, slipped, laughed at, no.
569.) Passed out from hunger? Twice, more from heat and lack of water, tho, and only for a few seconds.
570.) Been to a LAN party? What is it?

Other Stuff
571.) Do you like going to basketball games: No.
572.) How about swim meets? No
573.) Tennis matches? No
574.) Do you like Family Feud? Way back when, yeah.
575.) The ones with Richard? Richard Dawson?
576.) How about Match Game? I watched it way back when.
577.) Do you watch Game Show network regularly? No
578.) Do you believe in dream catchers? No.
579.) Do transvestites appeal to you? Well, they don't turn me on. To each his/her own.
580.) Have you ever been to New York City? Born and live here.
581.) Do you wish you could live somewhere else? No
582.) Do you dress in different ways to look like other people? No
583.) Yes or No: Christina Aguilera has talent. I guess
584.) Do you like TiVo? Don't use it
585.) Do you have a TiVo? No.
586.) VCRs or DVD players? Both.
587.) Are you an animal rights activist? No
588.) A vegan? No.
589.) Vegetarian? No.
590.) What do you want to be when you grow up? Still alive.

Do you know:
591.) Who won the Super Bowl last year? Yes.
592.) Two years ago? I don't recall
593.) Who hosted Family Feud after Richard? Beats me
594.) The author of "Frankenstein"? Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley.
595.) Who the Canadian Prime Minister is? Don't recall his name.
596.) The Queen of England? Not personally.
597.) Prime Minister of Britain? Don't recall his name.
598.) Español? No. Didn't we do these already?
599.) Deutsch? No
600.) Japanese? No.
601.) François? No, and I should after all those years of it in school.
602.) Chinese? no
603.) Portuguese? No
605.) The capital of Switzerland? Yes.
606.) The capital of the US? Yes
607.) All of the Canadian provinces? Give me some time, I could probably name 'em all.
608.) The two most commonly used languages in the world? hmmm... are we counting dialects?
609.) How to fly a kite? Been a very long time since I did that.
610.) How to surf? No. Can't swim, either.
611.) Skateboard? No.
612.) How about rollerblade? No
613.) What year the Korean War started? Yes.

Emotions
614.) What is the one thing in the world that makes you teary eyed?Something sad or poignant. Often a movie or book
615.) Happy eyed? What's that? Acts of kindness make me happy. Gifts I want make me happy.
616.) What song always makes you sad? None, really.
617.) Happy? Song? Anything I like. Novelty songs that are funny make me laugh.
618.) Which person always makes you really happy? Always? No one does. Everyone has the ability to annoy me at some point. Otherwise, hubby.
619.) Really depressed? No one depresses me.
620.) Are you a really emotional person? Yes.
621.) Are you a naturally depressed person?No
622.) A naturally happy person? No. I'm naturally content.
623.) How long does it take you to overcome a bad emotion? Depends. Took years to get over my mother's death. Takes about a week to get over the cancellation of a favorite TV show.
624.) What do you do? Cry. Eat chocolate.
625.) What song do you think was written about your life? I have no idea. I don't think of songs that way.

#626-635 were X-rated and had to be omitted. {jk} [Well, damn. ;)]

Weaknesses
636.) Are you secure with yourself? Yes.
637.) What do other people think of you? Ask them.
638.) What kind of person do you see yourself as? Good, decent, honest.
639.) What is your one maaaaajjoooorrrr weakness? Laziness.
640.) Do you consider yourself to be a strong person? Mostly.
641.) A weak person? Sometimes.
642.) Are you stressed out? With my job, yeah.
643.) If someone insults you, can you just brush it off or move on? Depends on who does the insulting and the insult.
644.) Do you hold grudges against others that insult you? I try but I don't hold grudges well.
645.) If you are sitting in class and you say something really dumb or do something really stupid and everyone starts laughing at you, can you brush it off easily? Don't recall this every happening.

#646-670 are playing stickball.

MORE Random Stuff
671.) Name all the Teletubbies in order right now--no thinking: never saw it.
672.) Do you like to blurt out random sayings in a conversation for no reason? No
673.) Do you talk Simmish? ???
674.) Oday ouyay peaksay igpay atinlay? No.
675.) Isn't pig latin the best? No
676.) Do you have a distinct smell? I suppose so.
677.) Do you know anyone who has a distinct smell that you wish you could bottle and make a perfume or something?No
678.) Have you ever read Gone With the Wind? No
679.) Did you ever have a crazy eighth grade teacher?My 7th grade English teacher was a bit odd.
680.) Are you in an asylum? No.
681.) College? Long finished with that.
682.) What is your favorite scent? Vanilla, coconut, chocolate
684.) Where is your favorite restaurant? Local place
685.) What is the best feeling in the world? Feeling of accomplishment.
686.) What is the worst feeling in the world? Realizing you screwed up. Or losing a loved one. Definitely the latter.
687.) Do like Spongebob? I liked him the two times I saw him
688.) Do you think hes gay? Can sponges be gay?
689.) How about Squidward?----
690.) Do you like to make up stupid excuses in school like "I was too busy getting raped by a bull to do my homework"?  No.
691.) Do you do your homework every night? I did.
692.) Do you usually get a lot? ???
694.) Have you ever been French kissed by a dog? No
695.) Have you ever fed a dog or cat out of your mouth? No
696.) Ever eaten a doggie biscuit? No.
697.) Don't you wish they would make them for humans too?No
698.) Where is your second home? Work.
699.) Are dollar stores cool? Don't think I've shopped in one.
700.) How many phone numbers do you have memorized that you don't need to look up? Uh, 3 or 4 maybe.
701.) Do you wish your teeth would get whiter? Yeah.
702.) Can you do the limbo? Not since I was a kid.
703.) Do you make New Year's Resolutions? No.

#704-715 are putting up a shed in the backyard. [again, Cat's comment, or at least it came from her blog]

Word Association!
716.) blow:job
717.) lollipop: sucker
718.) obnoxious: nasty
719.) cold: snap
720.) hot: and cold
721.) smell: nose
722.) car: drive
723.) rain: fall
724.) wet: dry
725.) steamy: hot
726.) bite: teeth
727.) beer: belly
728.) rock: star
729.) hard: soft
730.) soft: hard


Here is the dirty part
731.) Have you ever played a game that required the removal of clothing? No
732.) What's your favorite place to be kissed? On the mouth.
733.) Are you a tease? No
734.) Spit or swallow: That's too personal

More "Do you":
735.) Twirl your hair? When it was long enough
736.) Hate yourself?No
737.) Want to kill yourself? No
738.) Dream of death and blood and gore? Not that I recall.
739.) Go into frequent fits of depression and/or rage?No
740.) Touch your face a lot?I don't think so.
741.) Watch MTV? Not in years.
742.) Have any lesbian/gay/bi friends? Yes.
743.) Consider yourself tolerant of other peoples differences? Yes.
744.) Wish you could fly? Sometimes.
745.) Wish you could be invisible? Sometimes.
746.) Read minds? Sometimes.
747.) Watch wrestling? No
748.) Like filling out love surveys? Sadly, yes.
749.) Work out? I need to get back to that.
750.) Play any sports? No, unless Ping Pong counts. I used to love to play that.

More Have You Ever:
751.) Gotten a DUI? No. Being a driver would be a requirement and I'm not.
752.) A speeding ticket? No.
753.) Been in a fist fight? No
754.) Participated in a backyard wrestling match? No
755.) Considered a life as a criminal? No
756.) Held a gun? Yes. It belonged to someone I used to be friends with. She was a Fed.
757.) Considered prostituting yourself for money?No
758.) Been used? No
759.) Been rejected? No
760.) Experimented with homosexuality? One is either gay or not. One can experiment with sexual activity with the same sex, however, and I did a bit when I was younger.
761.) Threw up on a roller coaster? No. And I don't go on them, either.
762.) Laughed so hard you peed your pants? Close, but no.
763.) Slept more than 13 hours straight? Yes. I believe my record is 16 hours.
764.) Tackled the mailman?  No.
765.) Laugh so hard you cried? Yes
766.) Been on the phone for more than 5 hours straight? Yes.
767.) Done crack? No
769.) Passed out during school? No.
770.) Had unprotected sex? Yes, after marriage.

More Random Questions!!!!!!!!!!
771.) Do you know what boricua/moricua/morena mean?No.
772.) What language is spoke in Brazil? I'm sure a few are spoken there.
773.) Can you name all 32 football teams in the NFL? Probably not
774.) How about every baseball team in MLB?Yes
775.) Do you like hot dogs? At the ball park or with baked beans
776.) Are baseball games fun? Yes, except for the obnoxious drunks who always seem to sit near me.
777.) Is 7 a lucky number? maybe
778.) Do you believe in Ouiji boards? They're fun to play with.
779.) Have you ever played a guitar? No
780.) Do you have dreams about becoming famous? When I was younger. Not anymore.
781.) Do you like U2? Yup
782.) Has anyone ever asked you about U2 and you responded "I LOVE U2!" and the other person got really confused?  Never been asked.
783.) Do you own a CD by the Beatles? Yes.
784.) Do you straighten your hair? The blow dryer straightens it a bit
785.) Do you wear sweat pants? At home
786.) Do you wear black lipstick? No
787.) What kind of headphones do you have? None
788.) Do you use your portable CD player a lot? No.
789.) How often do you need to buy a new CD player? Never
790.) What is the CD in your CD player right now? None. The radio is on, doing a countdown show.
791.) How often do you change your underwear? Every day.
792.) Are you addicted to popping pimples? No
793.) Do you ever slip and accidentally say "pimping popples" instead of "popping pimples"?No
794.) Do you have a walk in closet? No
795.) Did you ever get stuck in a closet while listening to "Harder to breathe" or whatever by Maroon 5?No
796.) Do you pray daily? No
797.) If you die right now what will happen to you? I'm thinking burial would be in order.
798.) Are you paranoid?
799.) Do you go to thrift stores to shop? No
800.) Have you ever seen a used pair of underwear for sale? No.

Which One Are You? [I don't know 801-802]
801.) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle:---
802.) Power Ranger: ----
803.) Rugrat: ----
804.) Powerpuff Girl: ------
805.) Villain: Catwoman, because she is basically good.

Do You Own...
806.) A cell phone? Yes
807.) A CPR certification card? No
808.) A Members Only jacket? No
809.) A book over 900 pages long? Maybe. I would have to check, and I'm not going to.
810.) A porno? No.
811.) A gun? No.
812.) A pair of toe socks? No.
813.) A portable DVD player? No.
814.) A Michael Bolton CD? No
815.) A car? Hubby and I own a car.
816.) A trucker hat? No
817.) A pair of cut-off shorts? Not anymore.
818.) A wife beater? ???
819.) A butcher knife? Yes
820.) A pocket knife? No
821.) A Rolex? No
822.) A bike? No
823.) A thong? No
824.) A bikini? No
825.) A speedo (guys)? ----
826.) Anything from Tijuana? No.
827.) A drum set? No.
828.) An electric guitar? No
829.) A signed photo of anyone famous? Yes. Well, famous enough.
830.) Any of the "Rocky" movies? Hubby does.

More Random Questions.
831.) Do you have fleas?  No.
832.) Quote Aladdin in any way? No
833.) Did you ever play backyard baseball in real life? No.
834.) How big is your backyard? Don't have one
835.) Do you like hairy backs? It's not a preference.
836.) Hairy chests? Sure, I like 'em on guys.
837.) Are you attracted to older men/women? I'm attracted to sexy men of any age, but what's sexy to me.
838.) Do you wish you had more hair? No. I'm fine with what I have.
839.) What does Prilosec treat? Gastric distress, I believe.
841.) Are you on any medication? Yes.
842.) Do you have asthma? No
843.) Do you have an inhaler? ----
844.) Do you use your inhaler more than 5 times a week? ---
845.) Do you think you need to take medication for this disorder? I'm not a doctor.
846.) When was the last time you got a haircut? About 6 weeks ago.
847.) What is your hair length? To my shoulders right now.
848.) Do you know how to change a tire? No
849.) Do you know how to change oil in a car? No
850.) Did a ring ever turn your finger purple/blue/green? No
851.) Have you ever taken a bus ride to another state? Yes, and it broke down halfway there.
852.) Have you ever taken a bus to the mall? Don't recall
853.) Do you like the show Recess? Never heard of it.
854.) What's your take on the show Judge Judy? I don't watch it.
855.) When did WW2 start? What is this? History class?
856.) When did it end? Read a history book. I feel like I'm being pumped for someone's homework answers.
857.) What is your nationality? American
858.) Where did your family come from? Ukraine, Poland.
859.) Have you ever been to Hell? Work does feel like it sometimes.
860.) Do you believe there is a Satan? No.
861.) Do you believe in angels? No
862.) Do people always tell you that you look stoned? No
863.) What percentage of the time are you actually NOT stoned? All the time
864.) Do you like to say random words during conversations like "naked" to get peoples' reactions? No
865.) Do you own any NKOTB merchandise? What's that?
866.) Have you ever gotten the urge to bang any member from Menudo? No
867.) Aren't those Menudo kids soooooooooooooo sexy? No
868.) Do you constantly use away messages even if you are gone for 3 days at one shot? No
869.) Do you collect anything? Lots of things. Comics. Books. Miniatures. Toys.
870.) Have you ever made a bong from an exhaust pipe? No
871.) Do you have pothead neighbors? Probably.
872.) Which is your favorite toe? All of them
873.) Favorite finger?All of them
874.) How many wisdom teeth do you have? None.
875.) Do you have a Kidz Bop CD? No.
876.) Do you like to watch the Kidz Bop commercials just because theyre so sad and stupid? Never seen any.
877.) Have you ever made out with someone of the same sex? Not really, by my definition of making out.
878.) If you answered yes to 877, WHY????????!!! Curiosity.
880.) Do you like to grate cheese? No
881.) Can you sing the Oscar Meyer jingle? Yes
882.) Are you related to someone famous through only 3 degrees of seperation? No
883.) How about 5 degrees of seperation? No
884.) OK be honest: how's the survey so far? Starting to get on my nerves.
885.) Do you usually like to answer all the questions on surveys? The ones I can.
886.) What time is it? 11:26 pm
887.) Do you use the word uber a lot? Not unless I'm reading it aloud.
888.) Do you pretend like you know other languages when you really dont? No
889.) Can you take a crap in other people's houses without feeling awkward? Yes
890.) Have you ever overflowed a toilet in public?No
891.) What did you do? ----
892.) Have you ever heard an old lady say "FUCK"? How old? Probably.Can't really recall
893.) Do you swear like a sailor? Sometimes
894.) Do you think its sassy when people of the opposite sex swear every once in awhile when they usually don't? Sassy? Uh, no.
895.) Can you sit on the toilet and take a poo? There's another way? Do tell.
896.) What term do you like to use for poo the most? Uh, BM usually works.
897.) What does PMS stand for? There are many things it stands for. ;)
898.) Do you like to inhale potpourri? No
899.) Can you say the alphabet backwards without stopping? No
901.) Are outhouses or porta potties ok for you? Not my favorite.
902.) What is the funniest portapotty company name you have ever seen? Don't know any.
903.) How many people are on your AIM buddy list? I never counted.
904.) Do you like the Godfather movies? No
905.) How about Good Fellas? No
906.) Watch the Sopranos? No. Hubby loved it.
907.) Does the mobster life appeal to you? No
908.) Do you know anyone in the mob? Not that I'm aware of.
909.) Have you ever woken up to find a horse head laying in your bed? Uh, no.
910.) If you could rename your town to be anything you want, what would you name it? The name New York City is fine with me.
911.) Osama Bin Laden: dead or alive? Probably still alive.
912.) Do you wear a lot of bright colors? Sometimes.
913.) Do you watch day time soaps? Not in many years.
914.) Do you watch Cartoon Network? No
915.) Do you use a calculator? Sometimes. But I prefer using paper and pen.
916.) What kind is it? I have an M&Ms calculator I keep at work. At home, I use the one on the PC.
917.) Do you like pizza to be delivered to you?Who wouldn't?
918.) Did you ever have to do a science project? Yes.
919.) Don't they suck? Yes
920.) Did you ever have to help a family member with a science project? No
921.) Do you help out at the Special Olympics? No.
922.) Do you know anyone with mental disabilities? Yes
923.) Are you a racist? I like to think I'm not.
924.) When you go to restaurants do you eat a lot or try and minimize you intake? I eat enough to not be hungry anymore.
925.) Do you diet? Not structured.
926.) Do you have trouble sticking to promises? Sometimes.

Hygeine
927.) How often do you shower? Shower daily
928.) Do you wash your hands after you go to the bathroom? Yes
929.) How often do you wash your face? A few times a day.
930.) When you bleed do you use a band aid? Yes
931.) Do you wash your cuts out with soap and water? Yes. Cold water to help stop the bleeding.
932.) Do you wash your hair every day? Yes, but sometimes, I let it go an extra day.
933.) Do you blow your nose a lot? Yes
934.) Do you cough a lot? Maybe.
935.) If so, do you cover your mouth or let the germs fly? I cover my mouth.
936.) Do you wear deoderant regularly? Yes

Issues
937.) Do you have any type of mental disability? No
938.) Do you have OCD? Probably a touch of it.
939.) Do you have ADHD? No.
940.) Are you on any medication for any mental disorder? No
941.) Do you suffer from anxiety or depression? No
942.) Do you get sick really often and for long periods of time? No, but this year has sucked, health-wise.
943.) Have you ever had the chicken pox? Yes
944.) The monkey pox? No
945.) The mumps? Yes
946.) The measles? Yes, when I was 2.
947.) Did you ever have a hole in your heart? No

The Last Set of Random Questions
948.) Have you ever been on TV? Yes. A very brief appearance during the news coverage of a transit problem. My mother's friend saw me. My mother and I didn't. We were watching Mary Hartman Mary Hartman at the time.
949.) Have you ever been on the radio? No
950.) In the newspaper? No
951.) Have you ever been quoted by anyone at all? No
952.) Do you watch Saved By The Bell? No
953.) Did you cry when Mr. Rogers died? No
954.) Did you ever see the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Yes.
955.) Do you think Frank Zilinski is a moron? Who is he?
956.) Throw me some Polish names: Why?
957.) What size shoe do you have? 8
958.) How many pairs of shoes do you have? Lots. Haven't counted in a while.
959.) How big is your wardrobe? I dunno.
960.) How much do you weigh? More than I want to
961.) How tall are you? 5' 3"
962.) Do you have cankles? ???
963.) Do you have fat wrists? No
964.) Fat thighs? Yes.
965.) Do you shave your toes? Sometimes.
966.) Do you shave your legs? Yes.
967.) How often? Every week or so
968.) How about those armpits? Yes, I have 'em and I shave 'em.
969.) Are you a germaphobe? No.
970.) How many legs does an octopus have? 8.
971.) How many legs do you have? 2.
972.) Do you have braces? No, never had 'em.
973.) Are you getting sick of these questions? Pretty much
974.) Do you snort when you laugh? Sometimes.
975.) Do you snore? I'm told I do.
976.) Do you have your own room? With hubby
977.) Do you have an overactive bladder? No
978.) How about an overactive pooper? I have IBS and currently, colitis.
979.) Have you ever had an out of body experience? No.
980.) Do you know who Tim Burton is and/or do you like him? I've seen a couple of his movies. They were good.
981.) How about Tim Curry? He's fun.
982.) Are you ticklish? Yes.
983.) Do you have a gay uncle? If I do or did, they never mentioned it.
984.) A lesbian aunt? Again, no one's said anything.
985.) Do you like salad? Yes
986.) Have you ever been to a Farmers Market? Yes
987.) Ever been to a pig auction? No
988.) Are you artsy? Pretty much
989.) Do you like to eat pie? No
990.) Do you like to say "no pun intended" for no reason? Not for no reason.
991.) Whats your favorite pie flavor? ----
992.) Do you like ice cream cake? Not really
993.) Is the glass half empty or half full? Depends on what's in it.
994.) Who was the Lone Ranger's nephew's horse? Beats me.
995.) Do you like cheese? Yes. I've mentioned that twice already here.
996.) Do you know Eric Shaun? Who?
997.) Do you think that last question was really lame? Yeah
998.) Did you think this whole survey was really lame? It's been about average for these kinds of things.
999.) Was it a waste of your time? Yes, but alas, I'm addicted to these things.
1000.) Do you waste a lot of time doing stupid pointless things when you should be doing more important things? Yes.
1001.) Do you think too much? Maybe.


Feeling: Relieved I finished this

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

  1. Heh. It certainly filled my evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was long. I hope you are not eating chocolate and cheese together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. No, I don't eat chocolate and cheese together. As for the questionnaire, what's scary is that it was missing a lot of questions. I wonder how much longer it would've taken me if all 1,000 had been there.

    And I promise, I'll never do one this long again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:18 AM

    It was a really big and long questionnaire. Well, some chocolate have cheese. Like cake right? Sometimes they are using cheese for the toppings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!