Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness

Breast Cancer Awareness
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

I'd meant to do this pic earlier in the month. Actually, I'd taken a picture last November when I got my annual mammogram and planned to use it, but I just couldn't bring myself to post it. So, I used one of my Barbie dolls, instead.

It's recommended that women over 40 get annual mammograms (after a baseline mammogram a couple of years earlier) and high risk women should probably be getting them in their 30s. Men can get breast cancer, too. Everyone should do monthly self checks.

Feeling: Well, really feeling serious, but don't have a graphic for that and don't want to make more until I figure out where to store them.

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!