Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Topsy Turvey Day

Aside from thinking yesterday, a holiday from work, was Sunday, I spent a fair amount of today trying to convince myself it was Tuesday, not Monday. And I wasn't the only person a bit discombobulated. A couple of staff members got their schedules confused with other days.

The public elevator which went out of commission on Friday hasn't been repaired. Our work PCs now have yet another level of security to get through in order to log in. And yet, I'm sure someone will let a virus or worm in at some point, because really, the only people being stymied are the dedicated staffers trying to do their jobs, not the hackers.

My new PC has arrived. Depending on when hubby and I can unpack it and set it up and whether it and the cable modem can play nice, there might be some internet disruption at some point over the next few days/week.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:09 PM

    Do be careful when you visit your doctor perhaps for a follow up on your shoulder. They will often casually ask you what day it is or what the date is. Get it wrong and they mark you down as possibly showing early signs of alzheimers on your record.

    fretherne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what doctors are like where you are, fretherne, but I've never heard of anything so silly in my life. I see plenty of doctors -- 4 of them regularly -- and have never had any of them involve themselves in anything other than what I'm there for, let alone ask me such silly questions. More likely, we discuss books we enjoy and chat about the weather. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!