Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday and Me

How Many Stormtroopers Does it Take to Wallpaper a Hallway?
Worked on my new dollhouse today and as you can see from the photo to the left, I had some help. I'm not sure I'll be able to electrify it, though. I got the power working and the tapewire laid out, but I can't make the junction splices. The itsy brads you need to nail in (4 at each splice) keep falling and breaking even with the brad insertion device/holder I got, and the workspace in this house is really tight. So I painted some walls and put some wallpaper panels in the upper floor's hallway.

The last time the Mets lost was when hubby and I went to see them play in Philadelphia. hmmmmm.....

Bad habits, like eating junk food or noshing all night, are easy to get into. Good habits take a lot more work. At least for me. But I looked at this long weekend as the chance to try to get the snacking under control. So far, I've done fairly well and even got to the gym today for 35 minutes on the treadmill before the heat got to me, even with the A/C and the fan on the treadmill.

Selling some stuff on eBay. Making just enough to just about break even with the fees and all. Hardly a money-making proposition.

The thrills will continue tomorrow, when I plan to clean and maybe do a quick laundry run.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!