Sunday, July 27, 2008

Because I'm in the Mood to Answer Questions

Found these on one of Cat's blogs.

In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies? I might wear a sweatshirt when it's cool, but hoodies annoy me. In winter, sweater and jacket.

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now? No. Well, maybe Hawaii. :)

How long can you go without your mobile phone? Forever, unless an emergency comes up and it would be handy to have it.

Who did you last call babe/baby? No one. I don't think I've ever referred to actual people with either of those.

What time did you go to sleep last night? I went to bed sometime after 2:00 a.m.

What/who woke you up today? Just woke up, then went back to sleep for a couple of hours, when I just woke up on my own, pretty much.

Do you own a polo shirt? No.

How old do you look? Probably still younger than my age, but I have no idea, really.

Where are your siblings? Not too far away.

What are you going to do after this? Put ice on my injured shoulder.

Whose car were you in last? Ours.

What was the last thing you drank? Water, as usual. I have a glass of it right here.

Would you marry the last person you kissed? I am married to him, so yeah, if we weren't married, I'd marry him.

Your ex shows up randomly at your house, what do you say? I don't have an ex.

If it was free and it would work would you get plastic surgery? There was a time I might've, but this is me, for what that's worth, so, no.

If you were to die today would your life be complete? Technically, it would be. In terms of accomplishments, life is never complete.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? I guess it would depend on why they would need that second chance.

How do you handle stress? Not as well as I could. I eat chocolate, duh.

Would you rather spend a whole day with your mom or your dad? My mother, if it would mean she'd still be alive.

When was the last time you ran into your most recent ex? See above. I don't have one.

Do you think you're approachable? I hope I am.

What is the last concert you went to? Billy Joel. Last week. The night I fell and hurt my shoulder.

The last person you argued with? That's usually hubby, but I have no idea when.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather? Warm but not hot, cool, but not cold.

Is any part of your body sore? Haven't you been reading this blog? ;) Left shoulder, left arm, very sore.

Do you commit to anything? Uh, yeah. I'm committed to my marriage, my job, my family, my friends, doing my civic duty by voting and paying taxes, supporting environmental issues.

The funniest person you know? Hubby's pretty funny. So's my father.


Do you like change? For the better, yeah, but not for it's own sake. Unless I'm bored, like when I feel like changing blog templates.

Do you get offended easily?I used to, but I grew a tougher skin.

Do you have a piggy bank? No.

Have you ever punched a girl? My sister and I fought verbally and sometimes, physically when we were kids. Does that count?

Slept in a different bed lately? Not since the hotel bed in May.

If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you? No and I wouldn't want to.

Can you take a bra off with one hand? I haven't worn one in decades. I'm not sure I remember how to put one on! ;)

Do you still talk to the first person you kissed? Not counting parents, I assume? Uh, I have no idea who that would be. First person not my parents who kissed me (on the mouth) died a few years ago. Otherwise, I'm at a loss here.

Do people underestimate you? I think so, though not everyone does.

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward? My feeling awkward is independent of what others do.

Do you know what you are going to wear tomorrow? No, but I have a general idea given the weather forecast and what I'll be doing and how difficult it is right now to get dressed.

Can you make yourself cry? Yes. I read years ago some actors pull out nose hairs when they need to turn on the tears. I've tried it and it really works!

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? If I could go back to when my mother was still alive so I could catch her up on my life and see what she thinks of it all.

Have you ever been too drunk to remember anything? No. I've been a bit tipsy, but never drunk.

Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? No.

Have you ever been white water rafting? No, and have no plans to ever do that.


Do you think you would make a good parent? Haven't thought about that for a long time. I have no idea but I would've tried my best if I'd had a kid.

What is your current place of employment? Major urban library.

Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap? No.

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it? No. I'm not much for lending. I'd sooner buy someone a copy of whatever, or give them mine and get a new one for me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What kind of printer paper do you have? Plain white paper, the brand of which escapes me.

What kind of toothpaste do you use? Crest gel.

Have you ever had a splinter anywhere other than your hands? Uh, I think so.

Have you accidentally kissed an animal? I don't think I've ever done that on purpose. Well, maybe once or twice, but I'm more a petter than a kisser when it comes to animals.

Do you own a copy of Microsoft Visual Studio? I don't even know what that is. Does it come bundled on PCs? I haven't a clue.

Do you have a pool? No, but the apartment complex does.

When was the last time you sat in a port-o-potty? Never.

When was your last spider bite? Never.

Have you been to Europe? No.

Have you ever written a song? Does writing song parodies in high school count?

What is your opinion of Canada? I enjoyed visiting there a couple of times when I was a kid.

Disneyland Resort or SixFlags? Disneyland, probably. I like Epcot.

How many fans are in your house? The 3 A/Cs have fan settings and I have a small portable fan that I've had for 30 years! It works great.

Have you ever licked a DVD to clean it? Ick. Why would anyone think that's a good way to clean a dvd?

If your keyboard had a turn computer on / off button would you use it? WTF? Since mine doesn't, I have no idea. Of course, the laptop does, but then, there is no separate CPU, so it's on the keyboard.

What would you do if a water heater randomly fell out of the sky into your front yard? What a bizarre question. Why a water heater of all things? Assuming I'm not hurt, I'd do the same for that as I would for any unexpected item falling into my yard, if I had a yard; I'd take pics and blog about it.

If you could pee on somebody's car w/o getting caught would you do it? Okay, this is even more bizarre than the previous question. Unless I was a dog, no.

What is your favorite instant messenger? I have Gtalk and AIM and have no preference.

Do you have a Microsoft Natural Keyboard (has a windows logo key)? Every keyboard I've had has had a windows key, so I don't know if that's what's meant.

Who manufactured your landline telephone? Various companies. We have many landline phones, one in each room except the bathrooms and two in the bedroom.

Do you own a Bible? No. I do have a copy of the Tanakh. Haven't read it, though.

Do you have a fire safe? No. We use a safety deposit box at the bank for valuables. I guess that's fire safe.

What would you do if a tarantula was in your mailbox? That would be unexpected. I'd back away slowly and get one of the maintenance guys to take care of it.

Have you ever eaten something that was not meant to be eaten? I ate paste when I was a kid, and dirt a couple of times during those same years. And raw cookie dough, which isn't meant to be eaten til it's baked.

Do you know what USB Stands for? Universal Serial Bus. Wherein I demonstrate my geek bona fides.

Does the lady in the Vonage Commercials seem like a perky morning person? I don't know those commercials.

Do you crack your neck? No. Just my elbows and fingers on occasion. Well, my elbows do that on their own when I straighten my arm. My fingers I do on purpose.

Have you ever used a magnifying glass to kill ants? No. I just smash them with something.

Do you like the smell of bleach? I use detergent with bleach in it, so I like that smell, but not bleach by itself. It's too strong for me.

Do you own a cool phone? I think my cell phone is cool.

Do you like the sound of thunder? Only if I'm indoors.

Do you use the word[s] skid mark a lot? No.

Who has changed your life the most? Probably getting married. And before that, when my mother died.

How many profile views do you have on your MySpace? I'm not *gasp* on MySpace.

Did you ever have a neopet? No. Are those cyber pets? I have cyber pets. (confused)

If you were a writer what genre would you write? I do write, spy fic and science fiction.

Is there one thing you would never eat? Many things. Liver, asparagus, most seafood, eggplant (the one time was more than enough, really)...

Describe yourself in 5 words: I am not easily described.

Ever meet anyone famous? Yes. The most famous person was probably Rosemary Clooney. She was very nice. I've met the Smothers Brothers, Dick Cavett, and a number of others. After plays and concerts is often a good time. Yes, I used to hang out by the stage door after seeing a play. And some concerts have had autograph sessions after the performance. I met Mickey Dolenz and Peter Noone that way.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!