Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cleaning Aid

I love these machine washable, microfiber cleaning mitts I got at Williams-Sonoma. According to the website, they're exclusive to the store.

The verso is the opposite color, so the lavender mitt is yellow on the other side and the yellow one is lavender. They also have green and pink ones.

I got the lavender one a month or so ago and love it so much, I got another for when one is in the wash. They're soft and fun to use, and almost make dusting a pleasure instead of a chore. What I really like is how they fit into tiny spaces. I've even run them along my computer keyboard.

I don't have stock in Williams-Sonoma or the maker of the mitts, so I have nothing to gain here by raving about them. But I hate cleaning enough that when I find something as good as these mitts, I have to tell folks about them.

In keeping with the theme of today's post, I did the laundry. Go, me.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!