Thursday, May 22, 2008

Comfy Pillows May Cause Drowsiness

Comfy Pillow AlertBest friend J and I made great time (she's the driver, I'm the navigator) and managed to reach Michigan in one day! So, no stopover in Ohio this year. My attempt to activate mobile blogging didn't work, although I can send a picture to flickr from my cell phone. I might try to activate the mobile blogging at some future point, but not now. The con hotel has wifi and that's good enough.

We had the usual rest stop food on the trip and a lot of rain on and off, which is pretty typical of these trips. What was unusual was the limited amount of construction/orange traffic cones we encountered, which is the reason for our good travel time.


Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!