Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Had to Do this Quiz




What Your Taste in Chocolate Says About You



You are sophisticated, modern, and high class.

Your taste is refined, but you are not picky.

You are often the first to try something new.



You are confident and strong.

You know what you want, and you're willing to wait for it.

While you do eventually get what you want, people consider you materialistic.



You love being around people. Friendships are important to you.

You feel lost when you're by yourself... so you tend to avoid being alone.



It's rather amazing how much it got wrong. I'm not the first person on line to try something new. And I've got a loner streak in me a mile long and as far across. And boy am I picky, especially with food. Ask my father. Ask anyone who knows me for more than a day. Friendships are important to me. That part is right. I don't know that I'd say my taste is refined, but I like the thought of being high class. ;)

I have to thank BlogThings, tho, for coming up with a quiz on a night I had nothing to blog about. :)

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!