Sunday, March 02, 2008

Playing with Peeps

Peep-ing TomThe things I do for my craft. In this case, buying Peeps so I can take pictures of them. This one is called Peep-ing Tom. They're a bit disturbing looking and the taste is akin to soft, sugary cardboard, but the damn things are rather addictive. I've eaten the ones already used in photos. Four so far.

On the official site, you can read Fun Facts about Peeps. I especially like:
"In the early 1950's, it took 27 HOURS to make one PEEPS (R) chick. Today it takes six minutes."
Now, that's what I call progress.

They now have a lot more variety than I remember from years ago. Other holidays have Peeps of their own (Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day). It's not just Easter, anymore.

Other Peeps sites:

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:00 AM

    Thanks for the giggles yet again. The photo is wonderful and really put a smile on my face this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. And your comment has put a smile on mine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!