Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Chocolate

Miss Cellania takes on Chocolate Candy. If you're not reading her blog, you're missing some fun stuff.

IMG_0985Same as Nabisco keeps rolling out new Oreos products, Pepperidge Farm often adds to its cookies line, specifically adding new types of Milanos.













IMG_0986Tonight, I tried Chocolate Raspberry. The aroma of raspberry was nearly overwhelming as I opened the package, a good sign, I thought. However, the flavor wasn't as flavorful as I would have liked. There was somewhat of an artificial taste to the icing that didn't work as well with the chocolate cookie part as I'd hoped. I'll finish the package, but I don't think I'll get another.







IMG_0988However, the new Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate I tried, Dark Chocolate Sensation of their Indulgent Collection, was better than I'd expected, with a richer flavor than my usual Swiss Miss Rich Chocolate, salvaging my chocolate before-bedtime snack.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!