Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chocoliciousness

I just want to be sure I have this somewhere other than my site, and I couldn't remember if I actually posted all these before. Even if I did, they're worth another reading.

The Wisdom of Chocolate

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get."
--Forrest Gump (Tom Hanks) Forrest Gump

"Put a smile on your face, make the world a better place."
--Hershey's Chocolate

"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!"
--Lucy Van Pelt (in Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz)


"I never met a chocolate I didn't like."
--Deanna Troi (Marina Sirtis) in Star Trek: The Next Generation

"Chocolate is cheaper than therapy and you don't need an appointment."
--Unknown

"There are four basic food groups, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles."
--Unknown

"Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces."
--Judith Viorst

"Las cosas claras y el chocolate espeso." ("Ideas should be clear and chocolate thick.")
--Spanish proverb

"Biochemically, love is just like eating large amounts of chocolate."
--John Milton, The Devils Advocate

"What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate."
--Katharine Hepburn

"Chocolate is a perfect food, as wholesome as it is delicious, a beneficent restorer of exhausted power. it is the best friend of those engaged in literary pursuits."
--Baron Justus von Liebig (1803-1873) German chemist

"The 12-step chocoholics program: NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!"
--Terry Moore

"I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process.... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?"
--Unknown

"Stress wouldn’t be so hard to take if it were chocolate covered."
--Anonymous.

"Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays."
--Anonymous.


"There’s more to life than chocolate, but not right now."
--Anonymous.

"Man cannot live by chocolate alone, but woman can."
--Unknown

"I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter."
--Unknown

"There is nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate."
--Unknown


Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!