Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Shoes

IMG_9759I rarely buy shoes online without trying them on in a store first, but Zappos has a good return policy and I own a lot of Clark's shoes, so figured I'd take my chance on these because I haven't seen them yet in the Clarks store in Manhattan and I love them. I had had a similar pair back in the '70s, with the backs, open sides, and woven look in the front. And these fit great when I tried them on. They're called Latigo and are aversion of a fisherman's sandal. I won't be returning them.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Nice to know other people remember and had fisherman's sandals. Mine had gotten so comfy. I really missed them. It took longer than I would've liked for them to return, but maybe this is the start of a new/old trend. Clarks is a UK company, so you should be able to find them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!