Sunday, February 17, 2008

Book Meme

I've been tagged by Andi.

The Rules:

Here are the instructions:

Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. (No cheating!)
Find Page 123.
Find the first 5 sentences.
Post the next 3 sentences.
Tag 5 people.


I've done this a while ago, maybe 2 years ago, and it isn't any easier, now. In fact, it's harder because I moved most books away from my computer to make room for the looseleafs of notes for my novel-in-progress.

So, I'm left with, uh, a dictionary and The Synonym Finder as the closest books of 123 or more pages, and they don't have sentences. There are also computer software manuals here, and the nearest one has 400 plus pages, including index, and is for Photoshop CS2. Let's see how we do with it. Of course, the only books I ever have had near the computer have been reference books, but I used to have some that were a bit more meaty at hand.

Some of these special features also help produce images of higher quality than those produced using standard layers alone.
A test layer is simply a layer that contains text.
These are marvelous little inventions, because they keep the text in an editable vector format.
Fun reading, huh? ;)

I'm not much for tagging people, so if you're inclined, have at it. :)

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. It's amusing in an unfunny kind of way! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, Lady B, I saw that. I have that figure and the earlier one, with her in the blue outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!