Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Resolutions I Can Keep

I've never been someone who makes resolutions, or at least, not since I was a kid (I think back then I thought resolutions were required), but this year, I thought I'd come up with ten I can realistically keep.

I resolve:
  1. To continue to take photos and share them with others online.
  2. To blog.
  3. To clean the apartment once a week, more or less, whether it needs it or not.
  4. To spend money on eBay buying toys to take pictures of.
  5. To maybe see a movie or two in 2008.
  6. To get to the gym sometime in the coming year.
  7. To add to my rubber duck collection.
  8. To read a book a month. Or at least 10 a year. Maybe 8 if I get really busy with other things.
  9. To buy at least one new pair of shoes.
  10. To eat plenty of dark chocolate.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Shelly, these are wonderful resolutions. Have a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!