Monday, December 10, 2007

Finally!

IMG_7907My long awaited Man from UNCLE DVDs are here. Copyright battles (there are 2 copyright holders of Man from UNCLE) kept these from being made for the longest time, but now, they're available and I've got them and life is good. UNCLE was the show for me in the '60s. David McCallum was my first main celebrity crush (I don't really count Edd "Kookie" Byrnes.) and Peter "Herman's Hermits" Noone was another from around the same time.

Some other stuff happened today, but they pale in light of this wonderful package waiting for me when I got home.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

8 comments:

  1. Have fun in front of your TV :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I still can't believe they're finally here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelly! It's good to see you here in the blogosphere. Look for me in the segment Fandemonium. :-)

    Ellen Druda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Ellen, good to see you. I've been in the blogosphere for nearly 4 years now. And I saw on Cindy's LJ that you and she made the cut. I'm looking forward to "seeing" you there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did they come in that nifty case? That's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, they came in the case. And there are 2 more DVDs in envelopes full of even more extras than are on the main DVDs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see someone else couldn't wait for a lower cost offering and HAD TO HAVE THIS NOW! I actually ordered it twice, the first set to arrive I sent up to a friend in Canada (they weren't offered the set through Time/Life Canada and couldn't order it across the border, so I was told) the second set I kept arrived early last week. Haven't had time to watch any as yet. December is a busy season for caricaturing at parties, gift commissions, etc. But it's there waiting for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went through puberty with UNCLE. I had the biggest crush on Illya/David McCallum. I HAD to have this. And I wasn't sure the briefcase would be a limited edition packaging or not and I really wanted it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!