Saturday, December 22, 2007

Chocolate Soda

Chocolate SodaAfter our lunch, the waitress at the 2nd Ave Deli yesterday brought us each one of these small glasses of chocolate soda: seltzer plus chocolate syrup. Yum. The perfect capper for a yummy meal.

I trimmed a few things from the sidebar. I took out the small links section. My favorite links are now on Shelly's Info Pages and the many pages of links over at ImPRESS Books. I'm revamping the website and while I'm too lazy to change links and therefore get a new domain, I'm trying to think up a better name for the site, one that better reflects me, not the zines I first based the site on. I'm now considering what if any Google widget I should add into the sidebar here. Maybe I'll do a poll.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!