Thursday, November 08, 2007

Stuff

I saw this alternate Mona Lisa pics on a few blogs. Entertaining stuff.

Apparently, it is possible to break Crocs. Somehow, I managed to snap off the piece that holds the strap on the left shoe. I can't wear shoes without backs or back straps. I walk out of them, twist my ankle, and can even fall without the extra support. Annoying stuff.

Thank goodness there's online ordering and Zappos.com. New Crocs on order, should be here in a few days. Good stuff.

Working on reclaiming the den. This involves lots of sorting, cleaning, and tossing of stuff.

Went to crafts store and picked up paint and varnish to paint the unfinished miniature furniture I'd bought at the miniatures show last weekend. Fun stuff.

And that's enough stuff for tonight.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. A call to the Crocs 800 line will get you a replacement snap or, even a replacement strap for your Crocs. They cease to be repairable when the rubber hardens and cracks all the way across from lack of use (rubber is "alive" and must be used to remain that way).

    Been there, done that, got the replacement snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'll keep it in mind if it happens again. Right now, my replacement Crocs, plus 2 more pairs, are on a UPS truck, out for delivery. They should be here within the hour. :) I love Zappos.com.

    I know rubber hardens. Hence the bits of rubber bands that resemble petrified wood all over my desk drawers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!