Here are some more sites they listed.
- Cookies! From Elenis.com.
- A nice variety of items, from clothes to handbags to craft items, over at Shop Orange Button.
- Spencer's is a mall chain store known for its raunchy gift items. And it's online!
- Sur la Table has kitchenware and holiday-specific items.
- Some of us aren't wine drinkers, but for those of you who are, Vintage New York might be a good place to start.
- The Bathroom has fragrances, skincare products, and related housewares.
- BlueQ focuses on fun gifts geared for women. There's a nice variety. I like the shoulder bags and the candy packaging are probably better than the candies. The Dirty Girl glasses are kinda tempting.
- Hometown Favorites looks like a good source for hard-to-find, old-time and/or regional foods and candies. I didn't see everything I remember from the '60s, but the dark chocolates look good. I'm going to have to try their Dark Chocolate Covered Grahams. Yum. Too bad they aren't the kind with the jelly inside.
- The Met Museum Store is the site for the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. Find gift items from jewelry and accessories to items for the home.
- Three Potato Four has a cute name and some really cool items. The Decor section features fully reconditioned rotary phones and antique blocks.
Technorati Tags: shopping