Monday, November 26, 2007

7 Things Meme

I'm sure I've done this or something similar, way back when, but Lady Banana tagged me, so...
  1. I can't swim.
  2. I wear glasses.
  3. I have a younger sister.
  4. I've been collecting comic books since I was 7 and that was a lot of years ago.
  5. I don't drive.
  6. My college major was psychology.
  7. I'm married.
The Meme Rules:
  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. (Okay, linked and posted.)

  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. (See above.)

  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. (Yeah, right. Want to do this? Go tag yourself. heh)

  • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (See rule above.)

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!