Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Something for Almost Everyone

Thanks to J-Walk Blog, we now know how to become a complete idiotic dummy, with The Complete Idiot's Guide for Dummies.

It doesn't take long to fall hopelessly behind in blogging and reading blogs. Work is still busy. That sure won't be changing. If anything, we'll probably get busier. I have lots of ideas, but no time to do much about them right now.

I still can't bear to read anything about the Mets meltdown. Maybe in a week or two.

Decoupaged a wood trunk. It's a foot long.

IMG_5380

Watched a new show yesterday that I enjoyed more than I thought I would. Aliens in America on the new CW network was actually funny. I wasn't in the mood for a show about teens, but there was nothing else that appealed to me in the half hour between How I Met Your Mother and Heroes, so I gave it a try and was actually laughing. If they can keep up the quirkiness, I'll be watching.

Feeling:

~~~o0o~~~
Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and have a chocolicious day!